Anyone watch Scream 4?
Is it worth it tonight? I loved the first 3

That sucks, buddy.

I watched a couple good ones last week. Mullholland Dr. and Crazy Hreat.

I am a big Crazy Heart fan. Been listening to the soundtrack for a long time now. Love that Jeff Bridges did his own singing in it too.

Anyone watch Scream 4?

It's alright. They attempt to being something new but it still feels like every other horror movie. Definitely worth watching though.

Tap before talk.

Anyone watch Scream 4?

It's alright. They attempt to being something new but it still feels like every other horror movie. Definitely worth watching though.

Tap before talk.
It was more or less the same as the other 3, worth the watch though.

Tap before talk.

It was more or less the same as the other 3, worth the watch though.

Thanks guys. I'm going to pull the trigger, or should I say pull the knife on this one hahaha.

I watched Columbiana last night. It was pretty darn enjoyable. Zoe Saldana can carry a movie.

I watched Columbiana last night. It was pretty darn enjoyable. Zoe Saldana can carry a movie.

I really want to see that one. It looks really good.

I'm a big Film Noir fan. I love Turner Classic Movies. That and The Golf Channel are about all I watch.

I'm a big Film Noir fan. I love Turner Classic Movies. That and The Golf Channel are about all I watch.

Good call. Me too.

Kevin

jacob, since you mentioned you're a fan of the Magdelaine Sisters you should take a look at Rabbit Proof Fence and Evelyn

I watched Hugo over Xmas holidays. I had really low expectations going in, even though it was a Scorsese film. I must admit, I enjoyed the epic (perhaps because my expectations were low). The aspect I enjoyed the most was how it intertwined the story of filmaking at the turn of the century... back when films were silent. Georges Melies' films are also a highlight of it!

Back