Final Contest - #TheKing Is Here

I can't wait to find out who the final six are for this. I think this is going to be an incredible event. Would love to see my name as one of the few.

Today is bound to be regal for a few guys

The winners are being announced today? I must have missed that post, what time are the supposed to be announced?

I want in bad, I want the friendly competition that will be part of this, the awesome driver, to hang out with the most awesome people in the world( THPers & ZooCrew).

There will be some crazy happy people here soon.

I am gonna be at the range (almost 70 in NJ in December) so I am not hitting F5 all day. Good luck to all entrants. I hope to get in but will still be glued to the event rooting on Team Hashtag but also all THPers.

The winners are being announced today? I must have missed that post, what time are the supposed to be announced?

I saw dawg's post and responded to that

This is huge, SIX more guys get picked for this great event. Good luck !every one

Good luck everyone so mad I missed this final one

:popcorn:

I really wanted in this too. Got my entry in late. Was fooled by the 11:59 am end time, I was thinking 11:59 pm. Oh well I got my tweet out to support the event. Good luck to all!

I'm having a blank. Can someone show me where we said winners were announced today? We very well could have I am just lost on where the post is. Thanks.

I'm having a blank. Can someone show me where we said winners were announced today? We very well could have I am just lost on where the post is. Thanks.

I went back this morning looking and did not see it. I think someone was just confused and others followed suit. No biggie, in due time we will know the final selected!

i did a hard target search of every thread, article, post, review, preview & interview and found nothing...

Haven't seen a post at all about when the winner is announced JB. Probably just everyone so excited for this, that it took on a life of it's own.

I think a lot of us scurried into the Advanced Search thinking we might have missed something. I came up empty.

The day is tomorrow. 1 pm est

I think maybe this got confused with MC contest winner selections.

Lives are changed tomorrow at 1. Hope some cameras will be be rolling for that moment.

1 o'clock it is. Good luck all!

Hell of an early Christmas present for 6 lucky THP'ers!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Just got home and this is the first thing I checked, I know where I will be tomorrow at 1.

Good luck everyone. Tomorrow will be a great day

Good luck to all that entered, tomorrow we'll know the answers to the big question!

Back