How is the skills part on Flightscope different from the Trackman Combine feature?

Combine says here, 10 shots for example to hit to a 50yd target.

Skills challenge can be anything.

The more I look in to Flightscope, the more it seems similar to Trackman and maybe offer a little more(at a better price). Really looking forward to hearing more about it. Wonder if they offer anything for Android support, I'm fairly certain Trackman does not at the moment. The video's I've seen on the combine and skills look really interesting. Something that would be a whole lot of fun to use on the range.

The more I look in to Flightscope, the more it seems similar to Trackman and maybe offer a little more(at a better price). Really looking forward to hearing more about it. Wonder if they offer anything for Android support, I'm fairly certain Trackman does not at the moment. The video's I've seen on the combine and skills look really interesting. Something that would be a whole lot of fun to use on the range.

This is something we asked directly. Trackman does not offer anything outside of PC for computers and iOS for mobile. FlightScope offers PC for computers (and Mac, but loss of a few functions) as well as Android and iOS.

Any major product not offering Mac and Android support is just so hard to believe today.

This is something we asked directly. Trackman does not offer anything outside of PC for computers and iOS for mobile. FlightScope offers PC for computers (and Mac, but loss of a few functions) as well as Android and iOS.

app functionality similar on ios and android?

According to David (He is the gentlemen in many of their videos and a heck of a nice guy), virtually the same.

I utilized the flight scope for winter lessons and was impressed. The skills feature was nice and showed I could be accurate. Can't wait to hear more about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem that both companies ultimately running to, is that with Apple it's one manufacturer with one OS Platform. With Android it's several builders, and can be several different operating systems. Tablet, phone, etc.

This is really awesome information guys! Did you get to see any of their future models?

This is really awesome information guys! Did you get to see any of their future models?

Unfortunately we are not able to discuss anything about the future yet, but we did get some very cool info. Stay tuned to THP for details as they are ready to roll out.

I like details!!!!

Lots of great stuff fellas. FlightScope is something that I had not researched much in the past, but I'm going to have to dig into them a bit more. Ready to get more info from this visit.

Sounds awesome; being able to use the skills part is very intriguing especially if you can compete against others in real time.

I look forward to seeing more about their setup and tech. Ive never used flightscope so will be happy to see info about it.

Very cool, next time you need a lab rat to experiment with im retired with nothing but time on my hands.

One thing I wanted to note is that while there, there was an excitement that was infectious. I absolutely love seeing companies excited about their products and FlightScope definitely was.

I just think about how if I had one, how much fun I would have in practice. It would feel like a game most of the time instead of the inevitable boredom.

Sounds like a pretty awesome day

Sounds like a great day. Hopefully the future brings the same technology, if not better at an affordable price. Seems like prices on these types of units are dropping each year.

Sounds like a pretty awesome day

Most fun for me was doing a 2 hole closest to the pin challenge with one of the head engineers. I joked about having a lower SS the day prior. I got up to about 100 with driver and that was fine. His 7i SS was 101. He carried a 7i 212 on me with an -AoA of about -7. He was awesome, and then we talked a little swing stuff, then Orlando/Florida golf courses. He was pretty darn fun to talk with, probably would be a TON of fun to play a round of golf with.

Dang 7i 212 is Internetgolferish

I had to double take it. That was one of those oh.... Welp, time to learn how to be a really really good putter.

Sounds like a great day. Hopefully the future brings the same technology, if not better at an affordable price. Seems like prices on these types of units are dropping each year.

I think we are a ways away from seeing something like the X2 Elite at consumer level prices, but FlightScope has some great options both in and coming in their Xi line that offer great performance and skill set. Comparatively, its already half the price of another major name in the industry with virtually the same radar based on our testing.

I think we are a ways away from seeing something like the X2 Elite at consumer level prices, but FlightScope has some great options both in and coming in their Xi line that offer great performance and skill set. Comparatively, its already half the price of another major name in the industry with virtually the same radar based on our testing.
I can only dream... Haha. The X2 looks amazing though.

The Xi line looks great as well. How can the Xi (not the plus) be so accurate distance wise, without measuring spin? Wouldn't it essentially be a beefed up SC100?

Back