Forum Testing - Hirzl Golf Gloves

That's because you missed the Colorado gathering... we would've told you!

I kid... perhaps soon we can get together as Ron and I are on the northern metro side... about an hour and a half away?

Well a buddy of mine and i want to go play fossil Trace so we might have to see what we can set up.

Make that one now. Look at us, like a pack of hungry wolves ready to pounce. :D

I don't blame you, I am really excited to test these out after reading up on them on their web site.

Breezey, I meant to tell you that I've used this glove my last two rounds. Wowzers! What a durable, phenomenal golf glove. That thing's a work horse. I'm going to have to have you bring one or two more to me at the MC bro.

Breezey, I meant to tell you that I've used this glove my last two rounds. Wowzers! What a durable, phenomenal golf glove. That thing's a work horse. I'm going to have to have you bring one or two more to me at the MC bro.
Glad to hear it man, and I totally agree. I think it feels great and after 3 rounds and a bunch of range sessions it looks brand freaking new, plus based on what everyone has said in the testing that is not going to change. I will bring you as many as you want, plus the shipping on that glove was like $3 so I can send them to you any time.

Glad to hear it man, and I totally agree. I think it feels great and after 3 rounds and a bunch of range sessions it looks brand freaking new, plus based on what everyone has said in the testing that is not going to change. I will bring you as many as you want, plus the shipping on that glove was like $3 so I can send them to you any time.

Viva la Canada! That's great man, thank you. Yeah, this will be my glove of choice for quite some time. It's unreal. It's the little things about it that I like. For example, I like to keep a water bottle full at all times on the course. Meaning, when I pass a cooler, I fill it up. I like that i can just pick the bottle up with my glove hand, with the glove on, and not even care about the bottle sweat.

Viva la Canada! That's great man, thank you. Yeah, this will be my glove of choice for quite some time. It's unreal. It's the little things about it that I like. For example, I like to keep a water bottle full at all times on the course. Meaning, when I pass a cooler, I fill it up. I like that i can just pick the bottle up with my glove hand, with the glove on, and not even care about the bottle sweat.
Totally agree, it gets crazy tacky when its wet which I really appreciate living where I do. Canadians are pro lefty.

I cant find this glove in small

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

LOL....little hands chunky. They only make these in Men's sizes bro.

I really need to try one of these...

GRRR! I feel like a lefty reading the Bridgestone threads

I love my Hirzl. Worth every single penny IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go with cadet man, a cadet medium is like a roomie small (for me anyway)

Still too big. You will understand when you meet me lol.

TC it does stink.

I hope you can find one chunky. What an amazing golf glove.

I really need to try one of these...
I can send you one any time man, well once I'm back home.
GRRR! I feel like a lefty reading the Bridgestone threads

Welcome to the club man.
Go with cadet man, a cadet medium is like a roomie small (for me anyway)
YOu guys should start a small hands thread. You love the small ketchup bottles at hotels don't you?
Sucks hard doesn't it?
What he said.
I love my Hirzl. Worth every single penny IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed.

Small hands and the girls who love us. WTC anyway! CB offering Hirzl gloves to everyone but me! Smallist

Small hands and the girls who love us. WTC anyway! CB offering Hirzl gloves to everyone but me! Smallist

I'm just helping out the lefties brotha, but if Golftown has a small in righty I would gladly send it too you.

This would have been a fun first test experience... Dang!

Too late! I am going to crush you on the course with my non cool glove

Back