Forum Testing - Hirzl Golf Gloves

Congrats guys, looking forward to your experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you THP and Hirzl for the opportunity. I am looking forward to testing the gloves and compare to the other gloves that I have used.

Congrats to you guys/testers! There are some good names in that list so expecting some good thoughts!

Great job guys, congrats. Cant wait to hear the results.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Congrats to all the Testers. look forward to your reviews.

Thank you THP and Hirzl! I'm honored and proud to test this product and looking forward to providing feedback!

Having sweaty hands and playing in a touch of rain today, I can say that I definitely can't wait to hear some of the results from the testing. Congrats fellas!

Thank you THP and Hirzl. I look forward to the opportunity to test this product. This will be my first chance to test and report on a product for this amazing forum, and I welcome the challenge to learn and inform.

Thanks THP and Hirzl for this opportunity !!
I'm looking forward to testing out the glove.
We've broken our local record for the wetest spring ever, so these will be put to a real test.

Hi folks
I have yet to see these gloves in Canada! Exclusivity adds even more excitement to my testing. I am so pumped, they look like sick gloves. One of the aspects that I already like is that they have black palms. They may lok new for quite sometime!!! I love the new look...
Cheers

Got one of these the other day - they're pretty badass. Love how tight they feel + the incredible grip when they're wet. Soaked it in a bucket and hit some balls, no difference whatsoever.

Thanks for the opportunity! I look forward to contribute!

Congrats testers. Look forward to seeing your thoughts.

I honest to goodness cannot wait to read the reviews on these. Seeing the results fellow THP'ers get is what kept me from just pulling the trigger now. Can't wait!!!

Ordered these when I saw them in either GD or GM equipment section (supposed to be here today), palm patern looks like a little the FJ Spyder2 which i like but hopefully more durable, also looks a bit like the ZR rain gloves palm (again which I like) have high hopes for these

I am still waiting to hear from 2 of the testers but for the people who got back to me, your gloves have been shipped. :smile:

I am still waiting to hear from 2 of the testers but for the people who got back to me, your gloves have been shipped. :smile:

Really, I figured people would respond back quickly about get the opportunity to test. I hope they respond soon.

Put me in coach.....I'm ready to Play!!! :clapp:

Ok i gotta ademit I was one of the testers that was slacking about notifying GG but that has been corrected. thanks to THP and Hirzl for the opportunity to test this glove.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback testers! Maybe you'll make me take my gloves more seriously.

I can fill in. My address is on file.......haha

I was also a bit late to notify Golfergal myself, since I did not know how they actually notified us lucky testers. But it should be on it`s way now, and are really looking forward to put this glove to the test. Hopefully I will have the glove arrive at the same time as the new grips I have ordered!

Well i just went to the Hirzl web site and read up on these gloves and I am really looking forward to testing them. I also saw on their web site that they have signed Anna Nordqvist to wear their glove.

Ok i gotta ademit I was one of the testers that was slacking about notifying GG but that has been corrected. thanks to THP and Hirzl for the opportunity to test this glove.

That's because you missed the Colorado gathering... we would've told you!

I kid... perhaps soon we can get together as Ron and I are on the northern metro side... about an hour and a half away?

Back