Forum Testing Signup - Jumbo Max Grips

Hey! This is awesome stuff. Will not let down on the review! Thanks again selecting me!:alien2:

Congrats to the testers. Will be following along!

Now that is a strong field of testers!! There will be some great reviews from this group.

Instant, Instant, we called your name didn't we? No? Well better luck next year. Haha have fun testers looking forward to your reviews.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

No way...what a great addition to my day. Selected as a tester for the first time. To think I just entered to test the new Ping Irons...how about we slap the oversized grips on those and Ill test both. Or is that asking to much?:banana::smile-big:

No way...what a great addition to my day. Selected as a tester for the first time. To think I just entered to test the new Ping Irons...how about we slap the oversized grips on those and Ill test both. Or is that asking to much?:banana::smile-big:

That could skew the results :)

Awesome group of testers. Congrats guys and look forward to hearing your results!!

Congrats to the testers this will be an interesting one to follow!

Very solid looking group of testers, looking forward to reading along as they test these grips. Congrats to each person chosen, I know you all will do a great job.

That is a great looking group of testers. Looking forward to hearing the feedback on these.

Great looking group of testers right here

War Eagle
AngreeYankee
DevRickus
O'Carroll
SkibumGolfer
TBonafide
MileHighGolfer
MaleMotives
Drew714
#Cookie
Sharkhat
Orange Hog
mmaynard

Outstanding. I'm really looking forward to testing.!! Cant wait.

Man missed another. Looking forward to what the testers have to say

Congratulations guys and really looking forward to reading your thoughts. Do any of the testers play a fade?

Congratulations guys and really looking forward to reading your thoughts. Do any of the testers play a fade?

I play a slight fade. Partly excited and partly afraid due to that fact haha

I typically have a slight draw of straight with the driver but am known to miss big to the right if I try and get after one.

I was really hoping to be apart of this one and couldn't be more excited that I got selected. Really anxious to put these through the paces!

Intentionally? No. But my ball flight does tend to be left to right.

Congrats to the testers. A nice, big group selected. Should have lots of interesting opinions.

This is a great looking group of testers....lots of first timers, too. I look forward to reading the reviews. Congrats!

Good to see that a few of you have some left to right in your ball flight. I'm curious to see how these grips work for you guys. I've got some left to right as well but it has nothing to do with my hands or grips.

I'm also interested to see how this works out for those of us with smaller hands. I will be testing this grip in a Small. A lot of the promotional stuff focuses on how great these can be for someone with big hands, so I'm interested to see if this also holds true for someone like me.

I'm also interested to see how this works out for those of us with smaller hands. I will be testing this grip in a Small. A lot of the promotional stuff focuses on how great these can be for someone with big hands, so I'm interested to see if this also holds true for someone like me.
I was convinced that I would measure into a small grip myself; however, when I printed out the template I measured into a medium. Go figure. I never considered larger grips as I always wrote them off as for people with large hands; however, I have a pretty hard right to left ball flight, so I really can't wait to get these installed and start the testing.

Congrats everyone, should be a fun follow along and interested to see outcomes. Someone in close proximity getting a set...hmmm...please?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Back