Forum Testing Signup - SeeMore Milled Series

Awesome gesture by :seemore: and :thp:!!! This will be epic for some lucky THPers!

1. What putter do you currently play?
Seemore FGP Original Black - SeeMore Tour Red Grip
2. Have you tried out RST?
Yes, and I love it. It has revolutionized my golf game
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general?
I think alignment is the top priority in putting right above speed. Alignment is key on any type of putt.
4. RH or LH?
RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP?
I consider myself to be an active member of THP, I try and add my insight where I can. I am always honest with any of my opinions. I visit THP multiple times a day.

Wow, awesome opportunity. Will get my entry in soon.

Scotty Cameron California Monterey 34"
No
Got to have it
4. RH or LH?
RH
YES

Wow, that is awesome! SeeMore and THP bringing the goods!

1. What putter do you currently play? I recently joined the SeeMore team and play the FGP original.
2. Have you tried out RST? I most certainly have. I'm still getting used to it but absolutely love what I have seen so far.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? My thoughts on alignment are that it is much tougher than one thinks. Alignment is absolutely imperative and so many of our shots (not limited to putting) start off line and put us at a disadvantage before we ever make a swing. Using training aids like alignment sticks or SeeMore's triangulator go a long way in placing you in a proper starting position. To have a tool like RST feels like cheating as you get instant feedback and know your alignment is sound.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I do consider myself fairly active. I am on the forums every day and constantly reading and following up on threads I am participating in. I may not have the highest post count but I feel like a member of this community. I'm not one to talk when nothing needs to be said, but spreading the SeeMore gospel needs to be shouted from the rooftops(!) and my recent posts on the SeeMore threads will back that up.

Last edited:
FANTASTIC! Great new testing opportunity from :seemore: and :thp:!

1. What putter do you currently play? I am currently gaming a Seemore mFGP
2. Have you tried out RST? yes, works great, love it.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? Alignment is a huge part of putting. You can have the perfect stroke, dead center contact but if your alignment if off, the putt is missed. Take alignment out of the equation and all you have to do is put a good stroke on the ball and dream of more birdies.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes, Posting every day, reading more and trying to be even more active.

1. What putter do you currently play? Scotty Cameron select newport 2 notchback
2. Have you tried out RST? I have not
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? As for sight lines on the putter, big and bold. Need to keep the putter straight back and straight through to drain it, right?
4. RH or LH? Rh
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Oh yeah!

Great opportunity for some feedback on putters that really impressed me at the THP Demo Day. Thanks to Seemore for partnering with THP on this one.

1. What putter do you currently play? Odyssey Black Series #3
2. Have you tried out RST? Yes, but only at the golf stores or at the THP Demo Day
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I just found out my alignment has been off lately. It took a tip from my Father In Law to open my eyes to how badly I was aiming the last several months.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes, I have been active the last few years in pretty much all sections of the forum

Another awesome opportunity!!

Odyssey BackStryke 2 ball

No, I have not. Would love the chance to try it.

I think that alignment with the putter is critical for making more putts and lowering your scores. I can see the benefits of the SeeMore technology in helping golfers accomplish that.

4. RH or LH?
RH

Definitely. I am a daily contributor and have have been chosen for testing in the past. Would love the opportunity to do so again.

Thanks THP and SeeMore

TM Rossa Lambeau black, 34"

Only in stores, never owned a SM but have always wanted one. When I worked in a golf store way back in college a decade ago I would practice with a SeeMore during down time and even today I use the same principles in my putting stroke even though I don't have a SM putter.

I'm in favor of it. haha

4. RH or LH?
RH

Yes, as much as I can.

Great testing opportunity! Thanks SeeMore and THP!

1. What putter do you currently play? I currently play an Odyssey White Steel blade putter but flirt with my Ping Anser from time to tme.
2. Have you tried out RST? No, but I do find it interesting and would like to give it a try.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I like a multi-line alignment on putters and they are hard to find on Anser style heads. That's why I keep sticking with the White Steel.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes, and getting more active now that I've actually got some new equipment and have started participating more in the related threads.

WHATTT! This is awesome!
SeeMore FGP2
Yes
I tend to use it more as a guide for my stroke rather than aligning it but if you have trouble aligning it really works.
4. RH or LH?
RH
Most definitely.

Thanks to both THP and SeeMore for this opportunity.

1. What putter do you currently play? SeeMore mFGP (2007 version)
2. Have you tried out RST? Yes, and enjoy it immensely
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? If you know that you're properly aligned, it inspires confidence and removes another variable from causing poor putting.
4. RH or LH? I'm a lefty, but play RH.
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I follow a lot of threads on THP, but I have not been an active poster in the past. I ought to improve that to share my knowledge and to learn from others on this great forum.

Yep, pretty much a dream testing for this putterhead! Holy WOW!

• Lajosi AB2 Center Shaft, Odyssey Metal-X #6

• Yes I have. It actually changed my putting entirely. I always keep at least one in the collection.

• Alignment for my game is the key. Pace is fine but you can get away with too much or too little pace, if you don't have proper alignment then nothing else really matters through the stroke. If you aren't aimed right, you can't hit the putt.
4. RH or LH?

• RH

• Absolutely. THP is my home on the internet, I love contributing to and participating in all that goes on around here.

Also, a HUGE thank you to SeeMore and THP for this one. It will certainly be a blast to follow along with the testing just as the previous SeeMore testing still is to this day. Very cool and a great testing opportunity!

1. What putter do you currently play? Bettinardi BB8
2. Have you tried out RST? Yes I have.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? Alignment is right up there at the top of the list of things you need to do well in order to putt well. Without proper alignment one cannot expect to make many putts.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes I do

Thanks THP and SeeMore, what a great testing opportunity and good luck to everyone!

Aw man, what a great forum testing! The last SeeMore forum testing was epic, so this should be no different! Big thanks to SeeMore and THP for bringing this to us!

Gutted that I can't throw my name in due to time restrictions on my part, because I have a feeling this testing would be perfect for me. Guess I'll just need to immerse myself in the testing thread and as usual, trust the opinions of the THP community on this one! :D

1. What putter do you currently play? Ping Scottsdale Tomcat S
2. Have you tried out RST? No, but I'm interested in the concept.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? Alignment is the most difficult part of the putt. You can do anything you want, but if ultimately you aren't lined up according to how you plan to stoke the ball, it won't ever go where you want.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes I do

Wow!!! This is my first time ever attempting to test a new piece of golf equipment. So lets give it a go...

1. What putter do you currently play? Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5 with a Super Slim Lite grip @ 33inches with 2 20g weights. Standard specs

2. Have you tried out RST? I have putted with these putters at golf store but that has been the extent of it. I do not have the $ to drop on another putter after buying my scotty, but it was sweeeeeet! I have done my homework and this system really does seem to work. If it is good enough to win a Green Jacket in Zach Johnson's bag it must be legit

Less it better, I think its that simple. When you start looking down at so many different things going bad things pop into your mind. So keep it simple and make the putt

4. RH or LH? Right handed

Yes. I just recently joined in the past couple of days and I have been as active as possible. I am trying to post as much as I can. I think this site is such a valuable tool into helping the everyday hacker like myself improve on the game we love so much and also have the oppurtunity to try out some equipment we otherwise would never have the opportunity to do so.

1. What putter do you currently play? TaylorMade TM-880 Maranello Ghost.
2. Have you tried out RST? No I have not, but am intrigued.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I think it is very important, and can make or break a golfer's game. One of the reason's I selected my current putter, was due to the black alignment aid visually jumping off of the putter's white club head. I feel like it has greatly helped the alignment part of my putting game.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I do consider myself an active poster, and while I don't post a ton, I am almost constantly reading threads through the forums.

1. I currently switch between an Odyssey Black Series #8 and a SeeMore Si3 belly putter.

2. I have used RST with my Si3.

3. I use my golf ball for alignment on the greens by using a line on the ball to show the line I'm going to hit it on. I really think that method helps me because I need some sort of alignment or I will putt very badly.

4. LH

5. I consider myself a very active poster in all aspects of THP.

NC Dinero #303

I have tested the SeeMore Si3 for THP and loved it. RST is a great alignment tool.

Having tested the Si3, it is still in my putter rotation and when I struggle, I use it to get back on track. Alignment is very important to be a good putter.

4. RH or LH?
RH

I consider myself a very active poster on THP. I am on the site almost everyday, and post multiple times per visit. If chosen, I will post reactions/results multiple times a week, post video/pictures, and be able to compare to my current NC Dinero, as well as the SeeMore Si3 and give a unique perspective being able to compare multiple SeeMore models.

Thanks to SeeMore and THP for a great opportunity.

Wow, Seemore putter testing, very cool. Thank you to Seemore and THP for bring a really cool round of testing.

1. What putter do you currently play? Nike Method Core Drone
2. Have you tried out RST? Not in any type of long term capacity
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I use alignments when ever possible. I believe that being lined up is an often over looked aspect of golf. I see more people think that are lined up correctly but are way off. The alignment aid on the putter can aid in correcting that.
4. RH or LH? I am RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I am a very active member of THP, I have been since day one and will continue to be until someone tells me otherwise. THP provides so many with so much and more involved you are the more you learn.

Nike Method #1

Yes. I have played around with the putter on the practice green, but I have not tried it on the course.

I struggle greatly with alignment. So many times my shoulders, hands, etc. are all going different directions and that causes me to miss putts. Proper alignment is the first step in making putts.

4. RH or LH?
RH

I read the board a lot and post on topics that apply to me or topics that I have some knowledge in. I enjoy the perspective given on the different products from the wide range of players on this board. I play several times per week and would be able to provide feedback on this putter.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Taylormade Spider Ghost
No I have never seen it in real life
Alignment on putters is so important for accuracy on the greens, it takes more than just an alignment aide, it requires proper set up over the ball so the eyes can be directly above the ball and alignment.This the only way one can use their putter effectively!
4. RH or LH?
RH
Yes I am an active poster on THP, I've spent countless hours on THP helping people out on golf related questions and issues. I spend a lot of time on golf threads instead of off topic because to me an active poster is one who focuses on golf issues instead of random bantering and I focus on the golf stuff as much as I can. In the last two months that I have been here I've done my best to contribute.

Thank you THP and SeeMore for such an awesome testing opportunity!

Last edited:
What a fantastic opportunity for THP members.

1. What putter do you currently play? Odyssey White Hot
2. Have you tried out RST? Yes. I tried out the SeeMore RST at PGA Superstore last weekend. Very interested in SeeMore putters.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I have a lot of difficulty with alignment. The SeeMore RST seemed to help, but it is difficult to verify alignment on an indoor putting green. Would love the opportunity to have the putter on the course. I would also love to have an opportunity to be fitted for a putter, which I have never done and I think is affecting my putting in general.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? No just joined today, but i am looking forward to being an active member

Back