Consider me tentative right now...want to see how much i get done the previous weekend. I'll know on the 4th for sure. I really think this is going to be a blast and would love to go.
Air mattress. Golf clubs. You're half way there.

I better have me a real bed on the bottom floor . If not I ain't coming back no more ! Seriously I'll share a room because I don't do stairs well at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious? Who is under 50 and who is over 50 in this wingding?

67 for the next couple of months, playing the ups for sure.

Guys, I am unfortunately going to miss the fall Gethering. These dates just dont work for me.

Father in Law will be in town from Seattle and I am leaving for CA the following week.

Hope to catch up with you all very soon!
You will be missed Troy, hope to see you soon too buddy.

Old man wake is now a definite, so we are both in.

67 for the next couple of months, playing the ups for sure.

I was thinking we could have some sort of young vs old tournament however there are too many of you old bastards!

I better have me a real bed on the bottom floor . If not I ain't coming back no more ! Seriously I'll share a room because I don't do stairs well at all

That bottom bedroom shower is the one I will have to use, and I imagine Lefty will want to as well. I kept bumping my head on the ceiling in the one upstairs.
I will sleep anywhere but I am all about the downstairs shower.

Old man wake is now a definite, so we are both in.

It will finally be good to meet ya you old fart

I was thinking we could have some sort of young vs old tournament however there are too many of you old bastards!

Ouch, I am so glad Ken will be there so I won't be the oldest old fart.

That bottom bedroom shower is the one I will have to use, and I imagine Lefty will want to as well. I kept bumping my head on the ceiling in the one upstairs.

That shower upstairs must be made for mward?

That shower upstairs must be made for mward?

lol, nope, just for some odd reason it is elevated a little and the ceiling is dropped right over the shower.

lol, nope, just for some odd reason it is elevated a little and the ceiling is dropped right over the shower.

Hell you can sleep with me dude in the down stairs suite

Hell you can sleep with me dude in the down stairs suite

Hummmmmmmmm, I only remember it as having one bed. :freaked-out:

Was there more than one shower upstairs? The one I used last time was fine, no problem. I can climb upstairs OK, just not many trips back and forth (unless the left knee craps out again.)

Was there more than one shower upstairs? The one I used last time was fine, no problem. I can climb upstairs OK, just not many trips back and forth (unless the left knee craps out again.)

2 upstairs IIRC

Under by 2. Still a whipper-snapper for a little while longer.

Just thinking you young dudes could take us old ones in some sort of competition thing. Obviously we would kick ya arse at this point! :deadhorse:

Just thinking you young dudes could take us old ones in some sort of competition thing. Obviously we would kick ya arse at this point! :deadhorse:

Senility is a wonderful thing isn't it... meet new people everyday, still think victory is just one putt away...

Bring on the woodshed :D

Senility is a wonderful thing isn't it... meet new people everyday, still think victory is just one putt away...

Bring on the woodshed :D

Oh Gawd we have us a dreamer! :bomb:

Oh Gawd we have us a dreamer! :bomb:

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

You'll see one day in October, when the whipper-snappers have won.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

You'll see one day in October, when the whipper-snappers have won.

Dayuuuummmm you're pretty good!

Back