Gas Prices: What are you paying?

my wife went to the store to fill up and realized it only took her $34 to fill up are ford Escape from empty. Never realized it until she got home. The gas station accidently set their price at $2.70 instead of $3.70. OOps.. I wonder how long it took them to notice.

Lucky! Our Escape runs us around $50 right now. Although prices here have "dropped" to "only" around $3.60/gal right now.

3.95 - 93 octane.

Gas here in Milledgeville is down to $3.42 at several stations, I sure hope it keeps falling.

I paid $3.53 in Oak Grove, MO yesterday. It was still $3.56 in Holden so I waited for my trip back to fill up. It is around $3.65 near me in Kansas.

$3.67 in Tampa. Need a bigger drop.

It is strange when the price DROPS on a holiday weekend instead of going up 10 to 15 cents.

Down to $3.79 here

I saw $3.64 here in Mooresville :D

3.37 in 31093

I just paid 3.65 here in PA. That's the lowest it's been in at least 2 months.

$3.70 a gallon in Louisville is the cheapest I've seen this week.

Just paid $3.41 here in Milledgeville.

3.89 - 93 octane yesterday.

Gas seems to be holding steady here at around 3.79 for regular (87) where I live for the past week.

Just paid $3.96 for unleaded.

Paid $3.68 in Oak Grove today. Price has gone up since the holiday.

Just paid 3.79....down almost .10 since the weekend

It's about $3.55/gallon here in southern Iowa, for Ethanol. Ethanol makes sense when you live in states that grow corn and produce it.

I know central and southern missouri is as low as $3.46, not sure if that's ethanol or not.

$42 for a lil more than 1/2 a tank

$3.71 is about avg I think in West Denver.

Gas Prices

Gas Prices

Heard on radio today that "experts" predict gas prices to DROP by 10% by July 4th this year! :drinks:
How is this relevant to golf... simple. Less $ at the pumps = more $ for golf...duh! Let's hope this proves to be true

That would be sweet. I like lower gas prices.

I hope this is true, I need more golf money. :thumb:

Back