Gas Prices: What are you paying?

3.71-3.75 here in Hopkinsville, KY

"They" say the drop after it finally peaks won't be like it was in years past. So don't expect it to go down to two bucks a gallon when the prices fall back, those days could be over for a while.

$3.65 - $3.80 here in DFW, TX.

Sent from my Tapatalk!

I got a good deal and played 3.73.

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

3.65 - 3.75 In Dayton Ohio

Filled up with premium today, because I'm worth it, for $0.51875 per pint.

Kevin

Here in Northern ireland i am currently paying about $8.97 per gallon (us) for diesel. a little less for petrol. luckily i live close to the border with republic so can save about 10% on my fuel costs.

$3.91 for 92 grade last night here in Hillsboro.

Paid $3.58 in Blue Springs today.

Filled up at $3.55 in Wichita today .

Filled up this morning regular, $3.91 per gallon central connecticut

$3.51 a gallon with my Kroger card at a Shell in Ridgeland, MS yesterday

Filled up this morning for $3.62 per gallon. I am not saying I am old but I do remember getting gas for $.19 a gallon during a gas war when I was a young man.

3.79 gallon here in St. Louis which hurts the wallet. Just got the bill for them filling our bulk diesel tank on the farm and that was just under $3,000. Now that hurts in more places than the wallet!

Albertson's Grocery Store just started carrying Gasoline out here in Vegas!!
I better explain that one because you're all probably picturing barrels of gas sitting next to the produce section.

Its a gas station owned and run by Albertsons sitting in their parking lot. Price is comparable to everything else around town. But if you spend enough in the grocery store you earn a .10 cent off visit to the gas station. What that means is they knock another 10 cents per gallon off the regular price. Yesterday was the first day in a long time I spent under $3.60 per gallon. (3.53$ per gallon BTW)

Diesel for my car is up to $4.05 now

So I'm down in Brazil right now in a place called Macae. It is about 2.5 hours north up the coast from Rio. The highest price I've seen here is $3.05/ltr BRL which would be about $7.28usg i almost had to pick up my jaw off the floor. That was for regular fuel. Diesel is about a third the cost.
CRAZY!!

Payed 3.69 for the cheap gas today. I wanted to cry.

Paid $3.59 in Belton tonight. Paid $3.56 in Holden, MO 1 week ago. I have an appointment in Holden this Saturday so hopefully my fillup tonight will last until I get there. Holdedn is usually about 10 cents cheaper than what it is in the City, so I'm hoping it's under $3.50 on Saturday.

$3.64 on Conway two blocks east on 436 it $3.77 in orlando

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$4.11 is the lowest near my house at the moment :angry: I just love filling up my work truck. /sarcasm

$3.39 today after $.30 off thanks to Kroger Fuel Perks

then as im filling I noticed an error on the price for Preioum Fuel, listed as $2,89, TOO LATE though as I had finished filling up

4.01 for 93 octane...

Back