Gas Prices: What are you paying?

1.11/L. I think it works out to around 4.15 a gal. Jealous of all of these 2 and 3 somethings.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

$2.85 in Huntsville, AL

Paid $2.88 in Atlanta today.

$2.97 in Nebraska

$2.75 in Kansas

Not sure what we'll see in Missouri

3.39 San Diego

$7.40 per gal. Christchurch, New Zealand.

2.79 Austin, TX

Around 7.60 per gal. Copenhagen, Denmark.

Luckily I don't own a car. :)

$2.97 in Gray, Ga. I am glad I am retired and don't have to drive 32 miles to work every day!

Yesterday was $3.04 for regular.

$1.12 per liter right now here. 1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liters, so $4.24 a gallon. If you think holy crap thats a lot you are right but Victoria bc where I live is estimated to be the 7th most expensive place to live in north America, Vancouver just across the water 3rd!!!!! It's nice to live here but everything costs A TON!!!!!

The town/city we live in has no gas stations. By rule apparently. Now dont get me wrong, it is only 5 minutes to get to quite a few of them, but Windermere does not have a single station. The closest one is the weirdest 7-11 you would ever see. You pull into a carport type of thing (cannot pull all the way through) and pump your gas. Then you must reverse to leave. Its a cool looking place, but very odd. Because it is the closest to the Windermere city limits, it is also the most expensive. By about 20 cents a gallon.

However you can drive an additional half a mile and hit 3-4 with reasonable prices.

2.99 in Kansas before we headed to Missouri. Not sure yet what we'll pay here before heading home today.

$2.25 for diesel in the Jetta

$2.79 here in metro Baton Rouge as of this morning for reg. unleaded

Last edited:
My employer pays my tolls and fuel, so I NET out to zero… But I was charged $2.975 the last time I filled up with Shell Regular Unleaded (in Bergen County, New Jersey).

$3.29 last night in Sacramento for the "cheap" stuff

$4.64 a gallon after conversion this morning.

Oh Vancouver. Now I know why no one actually owns property or a car here.

$2.98 in Jacksonville on Sunday afternoon. Most here are right at the $3.00 range. It sucks.

(But gas would still have to go up to over $7.00 / gal to justify the extra cost of owning a hybrid for us and how/how much we drive.)

Back