Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clay set this one up. We just said tell us where and we'll be there since he kept asking us to come down for a round. We'll have a nice long ride and be stiff as a board when we get there. Ugggghhhh. Nothing a little ibuprofen and a few practice swings won't fix.

maybe you can ride down in the back seat and stretch while ole gray does the driving?

Sounds like a crackin' good time.

maybe you can ride down in the back seat and stretch while ole gray does the driving?

Sounds like a crackin' good time.

Last time I got in the back seat like that he tried to crawl back there with me. :D

Last time I got in the back seat like that he tried to crawl back there with me. :D

zing!!! flashbacks to the first date with the Indian Princess.

zing!!! flashbacks to the first date with the Indian Princess.

Only a select few know about the Indian Princess so we will leave it at that :D

+1. That was HYSTERICAL! I just about died of laughter.

Only a select few know about the Indian Princess so we will leave it at that :D

True that. In fact, I don't think anyone could fit in the back seat with her could they buddy?

So this golf course is littlepingman and johndeere10's home course?

You guys should've gotten them in on this for some local knowledge. Y'all have fun, it looks as though the weather is going to be good for it.

Andy's home course. I've only played it in a few scrambles with Andy. Nothing like waking up at the buttcrack to drive two hours to Metter and not have a range to warm up before you tee off... haha

Clay set this one up. We just said tell us where and we'll be there since he kept asking us to come down for a round. We'll have a nice long ride and be stiff as a board when we get there. Ugggghhhh. Nothing a little ibuprofen and a few practice swings won't fix.

Ibuprofen, that's what keeps us senior golfers playing, you are too young for that stuff KellyBo, leave that to Ole Gray and myself. :D

Andy's home course. I've only played it in a few scrambles with Andy. Nothing like waking up at the buttcrack to drive two hours to Metter and not have a range to warm up before you tee off... haha

lol, i love the name of that town, Metter. Just sounds classy!

True that. In fact, I don't think anyone could fit in the back seat with her could they buddy?

I think you either saw, seen a picture or heard the original story of that big gal! I am 6'2" and she towered above me :thumb:

lol, i love the name of that town, Metter. Just sounds classy!

Its a one horse town... they do have a Subway though(Jared would be proud)...

They are best known for being the home town of Michael Guido aka "The Sower".

I think you either saw, seen a picture or heard the original story of that big gal! I am 6'2" and she towered above me :thumb:

maybe she can be your inspiration to take clay down this weekend, hahaha

Its a one horse town... they do have a Subway though(Jared would be proud)...

They are best known for being the home town of Michael Guido aka "The Sower".

Never heard of him, but I have heard of Jared and Subway.

Alright Gray, I'm starting to get a little jealous of all this talk about one of your old loves. :at-wits-end: I know you never got over her but dang did you have to tell all of THP about her? :D

Oops, sorry JB, I know we need to get back on topic!

Alright Gray, I'm starting to get a little jealous of all this talk about one of your old loves. :at-wits-end: I know you never got over her but dang did you have to tell all of THP about her? :D

Oops, sorry JB, I know we need to get back on topic!

No sweat sweety! She could have whupped Andrea the Giant's Arse :deadhorse:

Ole Gray, you are now officially a fashion icon, Bill Murray teed off in blue jeans today @ the AT&T :laughing:

I wonder if Cobra has a conductors hat to complete the jeans ensemble :D

Who is more likely to win tomorrow?

Who is more likely to win tomorrow?

KellyBo in the whippersnappers vs the old people match in Georgia,

or,

Tiger Woods over in Dubai.

Maybe we can put a poll in their original thread. So far we have 3 threads on this it seems. GA outing, Team playing, and now this one.

had to go with KellyBo. While Tiger has to worry about guys like Sergio and Rory, KellyBo doesn't I think she wins by 4

Maybe we can put a poll in their original thread. So far we have 3 threads on this it seems. GA outing, Team playing, and now this one.

I'll try to put it in the GA outing thread. There's already a poll in the other one.

Success! I didn't know if the poll would move or not.

Wonder what would happen if I moved it into a thread that has a poll?

This weekend brings a revenge match between Setho/RxGus team vs KellyBo/Ole Gray team at Setho's home course. I think it would be cool to add a couple more teams if anyone is interested however that depends on Setho's course and tee times etc. More to come soon! This will be a Ryder Cup style match to give those rookies a chance to even the series.

This weekend brings a revenge match between Setho/RxGus team vs KellyBo/Ole Gray team at Setho's home course. I think it would be cool to add a couple more teams if anyone is interested however that depends on Setho's course and tee times etc. More to come soon! This will be a Ryder Cup style match to give those rookies a chance to even the series.

Are you referring to Highland Walk?

Back