Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok guys/gals we all had a great time today! It was on the cold side but the company was top notch. KellyBo said she could tell I was enjoying it because I had this big smile on my face the entire time :D.. I don't know how to tell you folks that have never been to a get together or larger THP outing, but you are missing out on some show nuff good stuff. RxGus, Setho, DawgDaddy, & KellyBo were all a super pleasure to play with.It was not our best ball striking day by any means, however it was second to none as far as the great company goes :thumb: KellyBo has some really good pics to post when her and Setho get back from the hot wings joint. We got one more day tomorrow and our little trip to Long Shadow golf course in Madison, Ga. got canceled due to ice/slush, still on the ground... Sooooo I guess we are either going to Little Fishing Creek about 15 miles up the road or back to Lake Jonesco which is free green fees for my buddies :golf2:..

Glad to hear you are all having a good time. Can't wait to see some pics, and did I hear someone mention wings?

Last edited:
Pics of Georgia Get Together are coming up shortly !

Pics of Georgia Get Together are coming up shortly !

KellyBo & Setho just got back from the Chicken Wing joint so she is about to upload some really cool pics in a few minutes. Buckle up your seatbelts as their are some cool pics of my buddies coming up :clapp:

:laughing: Edit - This is for the 7:48 post, not the pics post.

Dawg -- RxGus chipped one in from 30 yds for a birdie on number 8 :golf2:! You should have seen how he made that score from his tee shot.... Oh one more thing, Gus hit a drive 280 plus yards uphill from the back tees on number 7. Between him and Setho they were cracking some serious timber with the big stick today :clapp:

Dawg -- RxGus chipped one in from 30 yds for a birdie on number 8 :golf2:! You should have seen how he made that score from his tee shot.... Oh one more thing, Gus hit a drive 280 plus yards uphill from the back tees on number 7. Between him and Setho they were cracking some serious timber with the big stick today :clapp:

they were stuck in the trees all day?

I've never played with Gus, but I've seen Seth hit some pretty long drives when we played in FL. Congrats on the chip in today Gus!

they were stuck in the trees all day?

I've never played with Gus, but I've seen Seth hit some pretty long drives when we played in FL. Congrats on the chip in today Gus!

Ddec
Saying I birdied on a hole out doesn't cover half the story. Topped a driver, stripped a 3w into a fairway bunker, played a 3w out of the bunker to 30 yards right of the green... Chip in never touched the green- went in on the fly.

Driver, 3w, 3w, 56*

Tapatalk- it works, even in Gray Georgia!

Ddec
Saying I birdied on a hole out doesn't cover half the story. Topped a driver, stripped a 3w into a fairway bunker, played a 3w out of the bunker to 30 yards right of the green... Chip in never touched the green- went in on the fly.

Driver, 3w, 3w, 56*

That's an interesting birdie! As long as it's a birdie on the card it doesn't matter how you got there I guess

DawgDaddy, RxGus, Setho and Ole Gray
DSCF7498.jpg

DSCF7528.jpg

We weren't the only turkeys on the course
DSCF7526.jpg

DSCF7525.jpg

What are you looking for RxGus?
DSCF7523.jpg

RxGus after he chipped in for birdie! I think he broke half the flag off!
DSCF7529.jpg

DSCF7521.jpg

KellyBo getting lined up
DSCF7519.jpg

RxGus, KellyBo, and Setho
DSCF7515.jpg

DawgDaddy
DSCF7513.jpg

Last edited:
AWESOME Pics. I'm glad you guys had fun. I can't wait to play golf with some fellow THPers. You guys light up that course tomorrow.

DSCF7509.jpg

DSCF7508.jpg

DSCF7507.jpg

DSCF7506.jpg

DSCF7505.jpg

DSCF7503.jpg

DSCF7502.jpg

DSCF7501.jpg

DSCF7500.jpg

DSCF7499.jpg

Gray,
Is that you wearing jeans? I NEVER thought I would see that.

Gray,

georgia golf at its finest!

looks like you guys had a good time. well done on the birdie Gus! now that's some course MGMT baby!

Gray,

We were laughing about that on the course today. I told him the first thing that was going to happen was JB pointing out the jeans. Guys at this little county course often wear jeans out there. It's a very casual course. At least he didn't wear his suspenders today. He was actually very dressed up. LOL

BTW really liking the outfit RXgus. Orange hat THP style+orange sligo shirt=awesomeness.

We were laughing about that on the course today. I told him the first thing that was going to happen was JB pointing out the jeans. Guys at this little county course often wear jeans out there. It's a very casual course. At least he didn't wear his suspenders today. He was actually very dressed up. LOL

If it wasn't Bill I would never say a word. I mean what would his boy IJP wear? Or well, that is the entire roster, but still.

As long as fun is to be had and its okay with the course, its okay with me. hehe

Gray,

Well to tell ya the truth, I didn't want to make the boys feel too bad with all that fancy Sligo wear on, so I put on my best threads for show :D

Well yea! I had on my Sunday go to meeting clothes :confused2:

Great pics OG & congrats to RxGus on the unusual bird. I really enjoyed the morning round and look forward to the next get together. I was fun watching the young guys put those long drives out there.

BTW really liking the outfit RXgus. Orange hat THP style+orange sligo shirt=awesomeness.

Thanks!

I got myself another fine creation coming up tomorrow too... you'll have to talk Kellybo into taking pictures again

Thanks!

I got myself another fine creation coming up tomorrow too... you'll have to talk Kellybo into taking pictures again

Yep and I got me a new pair of overalls ready to go :D.. Well maybe I will have to slick up a just a bit. If KellyBo don't take that butt shot of me in the sand trap off, I am going to whup her arse :deadhorse:

I honestly can't express how wonderful this weekend has been. Gray and Kelly are the definition of southern hospitality and despite Kelly's insistence that her home course "isn't very nice" I have been VERY impressed with the greens and routing. Everyone here (course management, regulars, etc) have been nothing but friendly and inviting.

Today's was the most fun I have ever had on a golf course. You simply can't beat being the second group off the 1st and playing until sunset. I still have another round tomorrow before I return to the frozen north and I plan on taking full advantage of the company. And the best part? I get to come back to GA in feb and do it again!

great pics KellyBo. Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time.

Check out the 2 pro's staring down SethO's tee shot.
DSCF7499.jpg

great pics KellyBo. Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time.

Check out the 2 pro's staring down SethO's tee shot.
DSCF7499.jpg

Right down the middle, money all day.

Back