sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
As some of you know, I had surgery to repair ruptured distal bicep tendon on November 29. This morning I graduated from PT. Range of motion is 100 percent. Supinating and Pronating strength is at 90 percent. Therapist has given me permission to start swinging on the range and start lifting again. I of course am going to take it slow. I am so excited I just had to share with you guys, best part is now I know I will be available for the THP Branson outing and I look forward to meeting my fellow THP'ers. FORE.....................

that's great news. Glad to hear things are back to being ok.

Great news.

Great news!!!

Always good when you can go back to swinging a club...........

Happy for you, that is great news buddy.

As some of you know, I had surgery to repair ruptured distal bicep tendon on November 29. This morning I graduated from PT. Range of motion is 100 percent. Supinating and Pronating strength is at 90 percent. Therapist has given me permission to start swinging on the range and start lifting again. I of course am going to take it slow. I am so excited I just had to share with you guys, best part is now I know I will be available for the THP Branson outing and I look forward to meeting my fellow THP'ers. FORE.....................

Gotta be an incredible feeling man! Enjoy the new lease on the golf game!

Thank you guys, I am beyond giddy today, except that it is 20 degrees here in SW Missouri lol

Congrats man! Graduating PT 2 months after the tear is nuts! My brother tore his rotator cuff and was out of commission for like 6 months, it was brutal. Now for you to get back into golf shape! :)

Good to hear!

That's great news. I had surgery and some time in PT last year so I know how great it feels to finally get to play again. Happy for you!

Good for you! :clapp: I think we all are guilty of taking good health for granted and when it's gone, the light bulb comes on. Enjoy yourself and have a great time :blob:

Congrats man! Graduating PT 2 months after the tear is nuts! My brother tore his rotator cuff and was out of commission for like 6 months, it was brutal. Now for you to get back into golf shape! :)

Shoulder is longer recovery time, I feel for your brother, hope he is good now. Dr had said recovery time for mine 4 to 5 months, but I did work my ass off at home and at PT. I can say now it was worth it :p

Wow! Must have used deer antler spray to heal up that fast. HeeHee. Congrats, Shane on the quick recovery.

That's awesome news! Congrats!

Good news! Congrats!

Good news, your right take it easy and get back slow and healthy.

Had decent weather yesterday so I went to the range and hit some wedges, it was pain free and it felt great to be hitting balls :)

Had decent weather yesterday so I went to the range and hit some wedges, it was pain free and it felt great to be hitting balls :)

Yes! Glad to hear it! I still cringe at the sight of your avatar haha

Yes! Glad to hear it! I still cringe at the sight of your avatar haha

A guy has to play the sympathy card when he can lol

That is really great news! Hopefully I'll get to make the Branson outing as well!

Back