Greetings from NoCal

EDH Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Long time stalker of this site! Great reviews and info. Add my name to the list of those who made a purchase based on the reviews/feedback found on this site. I'm loving my new R11 irons! Many thanks to those testers, and others who contributed to that review.

I play my golf in the Sacramento, CA area.

Keep up the good work THP!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new sticks!

AWESOME to see that you are already a member of the Albatross Club!!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp: from another Sacramento native.

Thank you, very much. Glad to be officially aboard!

Welcome! As you know already, this is an amazing site. Big ups on becoming an Albatross Club member right off the bat!

Welcome!

Welcome, although those of us up here in Humboldt don't think of Sac as Northern Ca. :D

Welcome to THP! The R11 testers have done a great job and you got some really good sticks!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks, I've taken away a lot more out of reading these threads over the last year than I've put in, so it feels all-good now.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, although those of us up here in Humboldt don't think of Sac as Northern Ca. :D

You do have me there! Central Cal just doesn't roll off the tongue like NoCal or SoCal though.

Glad that the THP site helped. I too have been satisfied with the testing results and threads that resulted.

Welcome!

Hey welcome to THP and I am glad that a THP thread helped in a great purchase.

Welcome to THP!!!

Hey welcome to THP and I am glad that a THP thread helped in a great purchase.

No, thank YOU! Your review of them was great, appreciated it greatly. Had some R9's awhile back and loved them, but like any equipment junkie, tried something else. It was an easy transition back though. I think these will stay for a long time.

Welcome!

Sent from my DROIDX

Welcome! Can't go wrong with the R11's.

Steel Tappin'

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP

Back