Hello from Massachusetts

Geoff

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey there fellow THP users!!! Just joined this site after reading posts and reviews on here for a while. So this is my hello to all and I hope this site is a lot better than others I have been a part of....we will see!!!!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Geoff. We will be up in New England in the THP Tour Van this coming weekend.

Maybe eventually I will sign up for the Albatross club, still venturing around the site. What is it, and what does it have for benefits?

Here is some information on it

As many of you saw in the November THP Digital Newsletter, the 2013 Albatross Club is here and we have added even more features than before. The Albatross Club gives us the ability to keep bringing you all the innovative ideas and things that make THP unique. The cost is $29.95 for the full year and below you will see the benefits that come with that and assisting us in continuing growth through creativity.

New 2013 Albatross Club Hat from Pukka
THP Invitationals - Your membership is your invite to participate
Members receive free shipping on all contest prizes and testing items
20% Discount on all regularly priced THP Store items.
THP Fantasy Golf - Exclusively for club members.
THP Fantasy Football - Exclusively for club members.
Early Signups for THP Events such as Ultimate Weekend of Golf, Tour Van Events & More
Albatross Logo in THP Forum
And Much Much More

To become a member click on the Albatross Club button at the top of the page.
*Albatross Club membership is non-refundable*

Here is a larger image of the new hat from Pukka exclusively for our 2013 THP Albatross Club members.

i-ZjNqfZK-L.jpg

Maybe eventually I will sign up for the Albatross club, still venturing around the site. What is it, and what does it have for benefits?

THP as a website and community will always be 100% free. However for those that want a little more out of it, we offer the Albatross Club. Here is a breakdown of what is included.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37565-2013-Albatross-Club-Membership-Details

Not included in that link of course is some special contests and events like

The Grandaddy

And of course the newly launched

Ultimate Club Testing

The AC Club is just a way for those that want more out of THP than just a website and message board. Exclusive contests, THP events (there are close to 15 this year), exclusive club testing opportunities, etc.

Welcome Geoff!

Welcome aboard! I hope you can jump in for one of the last spots in the New England invitational, it's always great to meet fellow THP'ers.

Wow that is a lot of really cool stuff. Might be in my best interest to take advantage of that. What's this testing equipment stuff I keep on reading, available to every member or just albatross members?

Wow that is a lot of really cool stuff. Might be in my best interest to take advantage of that. What's this testing equipment stuff I keep on reading, available to every member or just albatross members?

Testing is available to everybody, although AC members do not have to pay shipping. There are also instances where it is only available to members of the AC. See Ultimate Club Testing (and a few others).

Welcome Geoff. Enjoy the endless opportunities here. As far as the AC goes. It's the best money spent in golf.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP Geoff! Glad you signed up.

Welcome to the greatest golf forum known to man! :blob:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. In my opinion the AC is a must!!!

Welcome geoff hopefully u can sign up for the albatross club and make the invitational next weekend

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Back