Hello from Northern Indiana!

SliceOfLife

Philthy Lefty
Reaction score
Handicap
12-ish
After lurking this and several other golf community sites for a year or so I decided I would sign up here and make it official. I admit I signed up on another site only to find that they were pretty free with judgement and knocking everything they didn't like.

Anyways!

I'm from Indiana. I'm a lefty and naturally I love Phil and Mike Weir. I was introduced to the game by my father at an early age, but it took a backseat while I played baseball 10 months a year. Now I'm finishing up college and in love with golf more than I ever was with baseball. It is definitely addicting (in a good way). Feel free to say hey or ask any questions you want.

-Alex

PS: I see some really slick signatures around here with logos and whatnot, is there a trick to that or is it just simply uploading the images like I did my avatar?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome! My family is in the Chicago area, and I find myself there all too often. Hopefully we can get together for a round or two (or more) in the future!

Welcome to the forum Alex!

Welcome to THP Alex! Regarding the signatures, I believe you must post a certain number of times before you can do add it to your posts. All of the golf company logos are in the "smiley" list so you go in there to select them when you are making your signature.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP Alex!

Welcome to THP! Hopefully we will see you in Indianapolis next year!

Welcome to THP Alex, glad you joined.

Welcome to THP! THP coming to your front door this year, check it out!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Hello from Northern Indiana!

Welcome to THP! There are a few of us here in Northern IN. Where are you from? Always like to have THPers near to play some golf.

Edit: I see you are in Warsaw. I am in Fort Wayne. We will certainly have to tee it up!

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Alex! Great place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Alex !
And welcome to the great addiction.

Welcome to THP

Back