Hello from Rochester Minnesota

GopherNut

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,
I am already getting the itch to get out and play but we're burried under nearly 4 feet of record snow this December. I'm always in the market for clubs and found this site when searching for reviews on some clubs.

Even though golf is my main passion/hobby, I can never seem to justify spending money on top of the line, or current year model equipment which adds to the fun of keeping my bag competitive.

Given the long winters here, I'll most likely be spending a fair amount of time on here now that I've found what seems to be a good forum and all around complete golf web-site.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Your going to have a lot of fun here.

Welcome! My mom lives in Rochester, so I am up there every few months. There is a golf shop there that I really like. I played at a course on the south side of town last summer. It had lots of willow trees and an executive-nine, but I can't remember the name. We will have to get together for a round sometime!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP GopherNut.

Welcome to THP, I'm just across the border in Sioux Falls, while we haven't had record setting snow we've had plenty!

Welcome! Always nice to see a fellow member paying tribute to the greatest cinematic masterpiece of all time. :D

"You got that goin for ya...which is nice."

Welcome!

Welcome!

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! My mom lives in Rochester, so I am up there every few months. There is a golf shop there that I really like. I played at a course on the south side of town last summer. It had lots of willow trees and an executive-nine, but I can't remember the name. We will have to get together for a round sometime!

The course you are referring to must be Willow Creek. That's about 5 miles from my house. It's a pretty good track.

The course you are referring to must be Willow Creek. That's about 5 miles from my house. It's a pretty good track.

Yes, it is. Nice course.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Proof this is a site worth visiting more frequently.

welcome to thp!

Welcome aboard Gopher :golf2:. You can get your golf fix though this site until it thaws out up there.

:welcome: I came across this site the same way just 3 weeks ago, and as you stated, you will be spending a lot of time here. Great reading and great folks make for an unbeatable combination.
Hit 'em straight!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to THP Gophernut.

Welcome to THP. As you said in your statement....This is a great site with Great people!

Hello and :welcome:

Back