Hello from Somerset KY

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Lucas!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP Lucas!!! I have family there and visit when I can. My grandparents lived in Nancy and I spent a ton of time there and on the lake as a kid.

Do you belong to Eagles Nest by chance?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Lucas!!! I have family there and visit when I can. My grandparents lived in Nancy and I spent a ton of time there and on the lake as a kid.

Do you belong to Eagles Nest by chance?

Actually yes I do for the time being. I'm a member till July (Eagles Nest) and have been for the past 2 years. I recently joined Burnside State Park as my new home. Since they re-did Burnside, the course excellent. Zoysia Fairways (which I love) and always in shape. Eagles Nest has had some issues with ground keepers but, they recently got a new guy who seems to be doing very well and knowledgable. I wish the best to the club as it has been a nice place and met some really good people out there. I will however not miss Hole #1 if you can recall that hole. lol...

Welcome to THP Lucas!! We lived in Somerset for a couple of years back in the late 80s when I was in elementary school.
The town recently went wet. So I expect larger things to come to this town and hopefully bring more money to the courses. Have you been back recently? Burnside State Park renovated the course couple years back and is a nice track to play if your ever up this way. Woodson Bend is now a 18 hole course now too. Take care.

Welcome Lucas.

im from Lewisport, KY small town close to Owensoro, ky

Welcome

Welcome Lucas. You're going to love it here.

Welcome to THP!

Actually yes I do for the time being. I'm a member till July (Eagles Nest) and have been for the past 2 years. I recently joined Burnside State Park as my new home. Since they re-did Burnside, the course excellent. Zoysia Fairways (which I love) and always in shape. Eagles Nest has had some issues with ground keepers but, they recently got a new guy who seems to be doing very well and knowledgable. I wish the best to the club as it has been a nice place and met some really good people out there. I will however not miss Hole #1 if you can recall that hole. lol...

Ha that's funny not that there are a ton of options in your area to play golf. I have a great aunt and uncle who live on the course and he has been a member for as long as I can remember. I haven't played there in probably 20yrs. I have heard great things about burnsides course in the last couple years and will play it one of these days.

Welcome Lucas!

Nice to meet you Lucas. Welcome to THP

Lucas? Pfffft, whatever Luke! Really looking forward to the Belterra trip!

Lucas? Pfffft, whatever Luke! Really looking forward to the Belterra trip!

At least everyone can pronounce my city correctly. Yours, probably not! Bahahahaha.....Introduce yourself Big Bob! And no doubt, the trip will be a blast....

Welcome Aboard!

:wavey: :welcome:

Back