Houston, TX check in (Humble/Kingwood)

rflores2323

Reaction score
Handicap
This forum is great. Love it. I am currently in Humble TX and my whole family is getting into golf. My 8 yr old and 5 yr old girls are loving it and we are starting this month in little linksters for my oldest. We are a member at Kingwood Country Club (just joined in June) and would love to play with some people from here. We just started golfing so I am really trying to get out and improve my game. This community seems be awesome, great reviews, and looking forward to be an active member on the board. Going to donate to become a Albatross member soon.

Family pic

photo.php
ry%3D400

My girls
ry%3D480

Me and the wifey
ry%3D480

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP. Love the family pics

Great photos and welcome to THP.

Thanks for sharing the pics, welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to the THP. Great family photos!

Welcome to the forum, nice looking family!

Welcome to THP. Your gonna love it here.

:welcome: nice intro and that is a great looking family, thanks for sharing the pics.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome! I'm a member out at Walden in Conroe, but I love the Kingwood courses. Have good junior golf memories there as their facilities are very junior friendly. We have a few members in the area.

Welcome!

Welcome to the club fellow Texan!

Love the island and forest courses.

Welcome to THP. I have family in the Kingwood area. Been there a couple times too!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the club fellow Texan!

Love the island and forest courses.

Yes those are my two favorite also. I would say the forest is #1 in my book with all the bunkers and hills everywhere. Almost everyone however raves about the island.....We are playing the forest at least once a week. :banana:

Thanks everyone that has commented. :drinks:

Welcome fellow Houstonian!

Welcome to THP!!! Awesome pics.

Welcome aboard! Enjoy!

Back