How Are Golf Shafts Made?

Crazy part is that is cleaner than it usually is.

If you have time to keep your office clean it means you aren't getting enough done.

If you have time to keep your office clean it means you aren't getting enough done.

That blinking red light was a voicemail from c.a.eleric

That blinking red light was a voicemail from c.a.eleric

I currently have 32 unheard voice mails. Leaving a voicemail is like sending an AOL IM or using a carrier pigeon. I don't need to listen to someone blather on for 5 minutes when a 100 character text could accomplish the same thing.

#grumpyoldmanrant

Ron Swanson and you would be best buds I believe.

I currently have 32 unheard voice mails. Leaving a voicemail is like sending an AOL IM or using a carrier pigeon. I don't need to listen to someone blather on for 5 minutes when a 100 character text could accomplish the same thing.

#grumpyoldmanrant

haha two words, delete all.

Ron Swanson and you would be best buds I believe.

I think the guy who created the Ron Swanson character met me at some point in time and used the interaction to create Ron Swanson.

haha two words, delete all.

Nope, trying to get the mailbox to be full so people can't leave me voicemail which they expect me to listen to.

I agree...
a8e28994250f281dc9b13affe00fd089.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That was a very cool video. So much information. Love seeing the tour of the facility and the steps of making a shaft. Handcrafted experience is something I definitely want to get into. Having a shaft custom-made is so unique. Kudos for Don and THP for allowing that to happen. Don barely smiled the entire video though, The dude means business!!!

Great video. Awesome information. Very cool to see how it all happens. That's an interesting way to paint the shafts. I have to say I never really thought about how they get painted, but if I had, it would not have been that way.

Since we can't tweet and ask for a free shaft, can we beg for one on THP? :alien::banana:

I can't wait for future episodes of this series.

I totally want to try that squeegie paint machine, just looks like fun lol. That would be a blast to check out the whole process in person.

Awesome video. When you think of a graphite shaft you think of it being just graphite, not realizing a ton of different type of materials working together to give it specific characteristics. Can't wait to hear details for THCE.

Always an enjoyable watch with Don. The guy really knows his stuff.

Can we (you) PLEASE make a THP hat with the lab rat on it!?!?!?

That was a very cool video. So much information. Love seeing the tour of the facility and the steps of making a shaft. Handcrafted experience is something I definitely want to get into. Having a shaft custom-made is so unique. Kudos for Don and THP for allowing that to happen. Don barely smiled the entire video though, The dude means business!!!

Smiling is for the weak.

Really cool to learn about what goes into these shafts. Don is clearly on top of all the tech! The lady at the cutting table wasn't paying attention to you guys at all! Don, if you ever need help cleaning out that office, let me know.

Smiling is for the weak.

So a little bit of Ron Swanson and a little bit of Dwight Schrute then.

[video=youtube;lLx9l_Wd-Jk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLx9l_Wd-Jk[/video]

So a little bit of Ron Swanson and a little bit of Dwight Schrute then.

[video=youtube;lLx9l_Wd-Jk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLx9l_Wd-Jk[/video]

Mixed in with some Stone Cold.

3080709.gif

very solid stuff there. Enjoyed it.

Sounds like you need theme music, preferably the sound of glass breaking.

With JR screaming, "Oh maw Gahd, that's DB's music!"

Good episode!

I am so tuned into this! Awesome series... I could watch this kind of content all day long!

Back