If you pray, I could use your help this afternoon/evening

syndicate559

Sweet Trajectory
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.6
Hey all,
I've got a pretty serious prayer request for you. Got a call from my mom earlier and said that my dad went in for a routine ultrasound of some kidney stones he's had for years. Doc saw something he didn't like and immediately had him go for a CT scan and he's scheduled to go back tomorrow first thing for results. My mom is totally freaked out by how urgent they seem to be making this. Honestly, I'm trying not to let myself go there mentally, but it's tough. We'll find out more hopefully in the morning. It's weird, because it could be nothing, or it could be one of the worst days of my life. Our kids and my other siblings don't even know about it yet, so I can't go saying anything on Facebook or to anyone who really knows my family. However, I'm thankful to be able to bring it here and I know that many of you will provide some prayer support. I appreciate it in advance. Fingers crossed...

Prayers for your dad.

Be the ball!!

We are thinking about you Syndicate.

Prayers will be sent up.

Prayers lifted syndicate, for your dad and all of your family. Keep us posted.

Our prayers are with you!

We just went through an extremely similar case with my mom. Routine checkup found some growths on her uterus and ovaries, and they rushed her ASAP to get them removed. The terror and fear that we felt in those days before we found out it wasn't anything deadly were tough to bear.

Thinking about you and your family. Positive thoughts and prayers are heading your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers coming your way b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done and done brother. Big prayers going out to your dad, mom, and your family to stay strong.

praying for you all

wishing the best for you and your family

You got it buddy.

Thoughts and prayers going out to you guys.

Best wishes for good news tomorrow.

Positive thoughts your way man

I sincerely thank all of you for your support. This was one of those times where I couldn't lean on close family/friends here at home, because it was too early to alarm everyone. THP was the perfect place for me to get some prayer, support, words of wisdom (thanks, tequila4kapp!), etc. My mom called me right after the appointment this morning and it looks like we're all good. Docs said there are some fatty masses on my dad's kidneys and liver, but nothing to be alarmed about at this time. So, other than 24 hours of trying not to be scared out of our minds, this ended up being no big deal. Thanks again, guys, truly. I love golf, but when stuff like this happens, you realize the true value of THP is in the community we have here.

thoughts headed your way

Awesome, I'm really happy to see that result! (and you are welcome).

Glad things are going better. Still keep him in my prayers

Back