Introducing King Cobra Wedges

I only went with one loft in the Snakebite to my regret. This club has become my go to for any shot within 110 yards. 56 versatile bent to 55 and 2 degrees flat. Absolute money.

The one thing I need to work on before the Morgan Cup is 20-90 yd shots. On full shots with the 54 and 58 I am getting consistent results. On partial shots everything is going long. I chip pretty well them but there is no need to go driver wedge if you can't hit the wedge. :unsure:
You're close though Ricardo. I think you are too tough on yourself, cause it feels like your hitting greens with the wedges every time I am with you. :unsure:

The more I use these, the more I like them. I've got all my half and 3/4 swings down for distances and they are unbelievably consistent. My accuracy is work in progress, but I'm finding myself pin high from 100 and in more often than not. The amount of spin means I have confidence flinging it at the pin as well.

Plus, they're getting rustier by the day ;)

Hit a couple shots yesterday that my caddie said "pure money". Gotta admit wasn't sure I could pull the shots off but great results..

Hit a couple shots yesterday that my caddie said "pure money". Gotta admit wasn't sure I could pull the shots off but great results..
Must be nice to play with a Caddy, I've never had a personal one before.

Must be nice to play with a Caddy, I've never had a personal one before.
Most times I would prefer not to but some courses require...an extra $120 for the experience.

Played my first round with a 56° Snakebite I picked up earlier this week, gotta say the spin is impressive, gave a lot of confidence from close range knowing the ball would check up quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got a 56 degree. I like it. The grooves are impressive. So far the performance is the same as my MIM.

These are great wedges. Super easy to control the spin with. Only knock is the glare. Hopefully they come out with different finishes. But even if they don’t still really enjoy the heck out of them!

I am continuously amazed at how well my Snakebite wedges perform.
I have a 52* and a 58* and have moved to only chipping with my 53* to keep the ball on the ground more. Delofting my 53* to let the ball run out is probably my favorite shot to play on the course. The 58* is my bunker and shortsided club and it plays it’s part very well.
The only reason to buy these is if you want great spin, versatility in all conditions, and the confidence that is inspired by great performance!

I am continuously amazed at how well my Snakebite wedges perform.
I have a 52* and a 58* and have moved to only chipping with my 53* to keep the ball on the ground more. Delofting my 53* to let the ball run out is probably my favorite shot to play on the course. The 58* is my bunker and shortsided club and it plays it’s part very well.
The only reason to buy these is if you want great spin, versatility in all conditions, and the confidence that is inspired by great performance!
Did you get Versatile or Wide Low in your 58°?

I would fill in the middle badging, jmho but just that small amount you have currently have makes it look....busy? 🤔
Filled in the middle, think I like it better but need to clean it up, ran out of acetone

Scottish weather is good for patina. Those look amazing.
And they're colouring up more and more with every day and every round. As the photos show though, grooves still razor sharp, as evidenced by the covers on balls :LOL:

I have used my 50* a ton and my 56* a bit. I like them both and they are excellent at checking on a baked out bent grass Ohio Valley green in August.

I really love the performance my my King raw wedges. I just hit them straight! Around the greens I use my 54° the most and the 58° has been great out of bunkers
70D1A6C3-704F-40C0-8341-183856FCC3EA.jpeg0B827339-77FB-40A2-B7A5-F8E9A9C53656.jpeg

First round with the OL 56 versatile. Wow does this thing spin compared to my MD4. The ball lands and sticks, even on these hard desert greens. Great club. Going to take a bit of adjustment to the decreased roll, but I had no issues adjusting to OL around the green.

Really getting my short game in order. I love these 2 wedges. I especially love that Cobra did a full face in the 56*. It gives me full face versatility without having a lob wedge which is awesome. Drained a 15 yarder today with mine!!

Really getting my short game in order. I love these 2 wedges. I especially love that Cobra did a full face in the 56*. It gives me full face versatility without having a lob wedge which is awesome. Drained a 15 yarder today with mine!!
There is nothing better on a golf course than chipping in!

Short game lesson tomorrow, going to just play with my wedges and hope to learn something from my instructors 30+ years of knowledge. 🙂

Short game lesson tomorrow, going to just play with my wedges and hope to learn something from my instructors 30+ years of knowledge. 🙂
Geterdone.....

Good luck, should be fun!

Back