It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

yes GC if I make it we can bunk together and race to 100 on the course! :act-up:

I'll be there, so you have to go!!

Its like deja vu, I could've sworn I posted this already haa haa haa :D

thanks GG! yeah one of my so called friends ruined it for me last time with his excessive drinking and running his mouth. came really close to hitting em in the head with one of my clubs a few times!

I hope you can make it SH I know last time wasn't as much fun for you so I want this trip to be a blast!

thanks Setho, I was really bummed I didnt get to hang out with you and the gang at the THP mansion Saturday nite. had a good time on the driving range and putting green with everyone but then it was all down hill from there. but nothing good usually happens when someone starts drinking at 10am!

You gotta come man! Enjoy yourself and other people this time around.

anyone now of any other good airlines that fly to West Palm from FL? Southwest does but the flight out Sun is too early, 4pm and Jet Blue doesnt go there from Tampa.

anyone now of any other good airlines that fly to West Palm from FL? Southwest does but the flight out Sun is too early, 4pm and Jet Blue doesnt go there from Tampa.

Isn't it a 3 hour drive?

Why not drive over?

You gotta do this one and have fun...we didn't get to talk nearly enough last time.

Sunday

I see a Delta flight that leaves at 7pm Sunday night, but you have to go through ATL.

thanks Biggsy appreciate it, if I make it I look forward to hanging out with you and the gang knocking back a few and getting to know everyone better on a personal level , as far as driving my truck isnt in the best shape, needs some front end work. our other vehicle is a new minivan but wife needs that for carting around all the kids. I have another friend my neighbor who just starting playing golf with me a few months ago but he's embaressed by his poor play. I told him they dont call it the Hackers Paradise for nothing! So I'm working on talking him into joining the forum and making the trip. gonna go see him later and show him the forum and the resort site and go from there.

Why not drive over?

You gotta do this one and have fun...we didn't get to talk nearly enough last time.

thanks Hawk, thought about going over Southwest and coming back on another airline but not sure of bag fees

Sunday

I see a Delta flight that leaves at 7pm Sunday night, but you have to go through ATL.

thanks Biggsy appreciate it, if I make it I look forward to hanging out with you and the gang knocking back a few and getting to know everyone better on a personal level , as far as driving my truck isnt in the best shape, needs some front end work. our other vehicle is a new minivan but wife needs that for carting around all the kids. I have another friend my neighbor who just starting playing golf with me a few months ago but he's embaressed by his poor play. I told him they dont call it the Hackers Paradise for nothing! So I'm working on talking him into joining the forum and making the trip. gonna go see him later and show him the forum and the resort site and go from there.
Your buddy would fit right in.

Your buddy would fit right in.

And White Rhino has seen me golf as well, so he can vouch that I'm a hacker as well :)

Good we can all go hack it up together out there and throw back some cold ones afterwards and have some fun!

It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Sunday_Hacker said:
thanks GG! yeah one of my so called friends ruined it for me last time with his excessive drinking and running his mouth. came really close to hitting em in the head with one of my clubs a few times!

I'm sorry SH lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are many many many FL forum members that have not responded in this thread or signed up. Surprising to me, but many internet golfers are like that...Ha!

Those friggin Floridians! I think the sun is getting to them. :D

worse part is he's 55y and we had his 19y son with us! thankfully the kid and I get along great, have known him since he was 10y. so he and I hung out all day and nite Saturday so he could keep away from his dad.

I'm sorry SH lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now that you mention it Spank it is pretty dang hot today! :act-up:

Those friggin Floridians! I think the sun is getting to them. :D

Just booked our flight with Delta! Excited!!!

Back