Joe LaCava to caddy for Tiger

thepete

Reaction score
Handicap
+3
Just announced on Sky.

What a daft move. I'd be majorly pissed if I was DJ. Still, if he doesn't like making money, it's up to him.

do you have a link to the story or did you hear it on TV?

"Just announced on Sky". Harmon (who works for Sky) got the news from Dustin Johnson and broke it during the playoff between holes.

Ya! Another Tiger thread! :popcorn:

so this dude was Dustin Johnson's caddy? Harsh I like both Tiger and DJ so not sure what I think of this.

so this dude was Dustin Johnson's caddy? Harsh I like both Tiger and DJ so not sure what I think of this.

He was not DJ's caddie except for a few events. DJ split with Bobby Brown and went with Joe.

He was Couple's caddy...wasn't he? Before DJ that is

Yes he was Freddie's Caddie. TW made an offer and Joe excepted. Game, set, match.....

Kongfrontation

Wouldn't be surprised if this gets more coverage than the Playoffs tomorrow on Morning Drive.

Well that's an interesting choice.

Guaranteed million bucks each year...not bad

:bulgy-eyes: Unless Joe gets a piece of Tiger's endorsements, the way Tiger has been playing he's not guaranteed anything

Guaranteed million bucks each year...not bad

He used to just cut a check for Stevie...at least that is what the reports were. May be a smaller check now.

Hopefully DJ can another good caddie on his bag.

Maybe Joe got tired of DJ's poor ethic. The guy seems to be in la la land all the time.

Don't know anything about the guy besides what's already been said about him caddying Freddie and briefly DJ; anything else interesting about him?

Wow. 121 people browsing this thread.

Tiger will never get back what he lost with Stevie. IMO he is one of maybe 4 caddies that are as good as it gets. Im not sure that LaCava fits in the top echelon of caddies.

Look what Stevie has done for Adam... Absolutely ignited his game.

I wouldn't be so sure. Maybe not over one year but overall it wouldn't suprise me in the least.
I was responding to the poster who said guaranteed a million a year.

Back