Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

What/where was the sale? I didn't see anything on the website
I posted something in the apparel pondering thread yesterday or the day before. 35% off $200 or more.

93523aa65c38a0826ada581c3291edba.jpg

If their skivies are as good as their socks, I need get me some.

Have to say, I am pretty stoked to get some of these when he hit RTJ in a few months.

I will stick with my Hanes boxer briefs. Comfortable, fit well and a lot less expensive. I do like the Kentwool socks, though.

I have got to say, these are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. I haven't had a chance to golf in them yet, but I have worn them for a few days to work and as a daily pair and love them. The legs stay down (I am not constantly pulling the bottoms back down my leg) they have kept me cool and comfortable. I cant wait to test them out on the course! I will post more thoughts as I have spent more time with them.

BUMP for some great info that quite a few others will get a shot at in Feb!

Canadan mentioned something about this earlier as well. Is there really anything worse than being out on the course and having "issues"? Like Sacagawea moving to the left or right out the leg hole or something during a swing or hopping out of the cart? Lets face it, we have all been there. Usually it comes from stretch or poor construction, but its awful.

hahahahaha I'm dying here haaaahaahahaha!

Greatest response in a review thread ever? At least a nominee.

Ummm yes... this is probably top 5 funniest things I've read on the forum... very descriptive yet not.

Thanks for the reviews and the feedback everyone... I definitely need to give these a go.

I'm interested in hearing how these hold up long term.

While I agree that the pricepoint seems a bit high at first, I've learned over the years that sometimes spending a bit more for increased comfort really is worth it.

Looking forward to giving these a try at the 2016 THP Kickoff in February!

I'm interested in hearing how these hold up long term.

While I agree that the pricepoint seems a bit high at first, I've learned over the years that sometimes spending a bit more for increased comfort really is worth it.

That will be part of my updates. So far so good, and if its anything like the socks, the quality will be there, but time will tell.

Can't wait to try out the boxer briefs in a couple of months! Looking forward to following the feedback in here until then.

Can't wait to try out the boxer briefs in a couple of months! Looking forward to following the feedback in here until then.
Agreed, hearing such great things make me even more excited!

Love the socks! Can't wait to expand the product lineup in february at the classic!

Looking forward to seeing how the socks hold up. I'm pretty hard on my socks and put holes in them quite frequently.
Whether it's golf or basketball, my feet are always moving. I may pick up a few pairs before the Kickoff to give them a go!

I walked 18 holes on back to back days at the end of last week. 1 day I wore these, and another I wore a pair of Nike compression shorts. Weather was similar both days, only difference was I carried one day and pushed the other. I can safely say that I found these Kentwool pair to be more comfortable. For me the real test will come on a day when I play and it's hot and humid out, but that kind of weather won't be around for some time now. In the desert they were perfectly fine, and in the mid temps they were solid too.

These are really really good. Nothing like what the mind imagines when you hear "wool" in the name Hahaha. I've worn them every time I've gotten out on the course and what I like most is that they don't get stretched as time goes on. Super comfy and frankly I really do want a few more pair, I'll be waiting for sales though for sure. Much prefer them to my Adidas compression underwear.

This thread has been enlightening. I find after looking around on the interwebs that Kentwool is rather competitively priced in the market for the item category. I cannot wait to try these out as a Wool Warrior in February!

JM

These are really really good. Nothing like what the mind imagines when you hear "wool" in the name Hahaha. I've worn them every time I've gotten out on the course and what I like most is that they don't get stretched as time goes on. Super comfy and frankly I really do want a few more pair, I'll be waiting for sales though for sure. Much prefer them to my Adidas compression underwear.
I think that's what first didn't have me jump on the socks, I hear wool and think hot, but these are nothing of the sort, and I can't wait to test the underwear out.

The whole "wool" thing kind of freaked me out at first as well. Fear be gone now though and looking forward to enjoying them in February.

Excited to start participating in this thread a little bit early.

Just made the Kentwool jump, 3 pairs of the socks, 2 tour socks bubba green and the usa sock and the low profile in black and 1 bb.

Chump Fries shared a 15% off of socks coupon: bubba15

Back