Lajosi Putters Thread

I want this, I need this...

45cdbf88-1503-03ef.jpg

Those pics are sweet, Jman. The damascus inserts are something else.

45cdbf88-1503-03ef.jpg

I have the first Rokko66 sitting next to me...hehehe

Just like that one but in the antique finish.

I have the first Rokko66 sitting next to me...hehehe

Just like that one but in the antique finish.

I want your life :D

I love that copper though, I want to order it but it's way to cold to have to sleep in the barn tonight haha.

I want your life :D

I love that copper though, I want to order it but it's way to cold to have to sleep in the barn tonight haha.

The first Roko....

DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

Also, Kari just released some pic's of the "L-Blade", its his take on the old bullseye. I'm entirely indifferent to it as its not my style, but you can't deny the talent.

Spoiler

L-Blade002.jpg

L-Blade003.jpg

L-Blade004.jpg

L-Blade006.jpg

L-Blade007.png

I promised to dig up some Lefty love, here's what I could find so far...

Spoiler

BM3-LHBayneck608jpg_thumb640x480.png

BM3-LHBayneck607jpg_thumb640x480.png

Tamini003640x480.png

AD201-BS002.png

AD201-BS001.png

AD201-BS006.png

KLP4SS-Lefty004.jpg

KLP4SS-Lefty001.png

Those look amazing Jman. I'm loving the ones that aren't plumber's neck (not my style). That's real craftsmanship.

Those look amazing Jman. I'm loving the ones that aren't plumber's neck (not my style). That's real craftsmanship.

I can't putt a lick with a plumber's neck either, but boy they look good haha. I'm a flow/bay-neck and center shaft guy.

Dear JMan, I hate you because you make me pnder really expensive things...haha

I can't putt a lick with a plumber's neck either, but boy they look good haha. I'm a flow/bay-neck and center shaft guy.

I am indifferent on center shafted. I didn't know what those others (apparently flow/bay neck) were called. But those are definately my favorite.

Dear JMan, I hate you because you make me pnder really expensive things...haha

I was literally about to post that exact sentence. Weird. I seriously want a Lajosi now, those pics are amazing.

Haha, you know you two love it.

Something else that shows off talent, check out this shaft band! Its made of Damascus! How insanely sweet is this?

DamascusLizardShaftBand-4.png

45cdbf88-1503-03ef.jpg

I need to unsubscribe from this thread immediately. [I will not cheat on my Si3, I will not cheat on my Si3 ....]

Last edited:
TELL ME this isn't ridiculously good looking. Damascus shaft band on black putter shafts? Holy crap I want them.

DamascusLizardShaftBand-12.png

TELL ME this isn't ridiculously good looking. Damascus shaft band on black putter shafts? Holy crap I want them.

That good sir would be impossible.

I have been pondering a KL for so long but I keep feeling that they shouldn't be gamed. They should be hung on a wall and admired for an age. Go Aussies. lol.

That good sir would be impossible.

I have been pondering a KL for so long but I keep feeling that they shouldn't be gamed. They should be hung on a wall and admired for an age. Go Aussies. lol.

Don't tell that to my 8, they all get gamed! Even the handmade blade and the 1st off proto Damascus! Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those shaft bands look even better on the dark shafts..... id pay extra to get one on my damascus but it wouldn't match the finish. unless kari is throwing them on all of his damascus putters now in that case i wouldn't complain! lol Hey Jman what finish is that black Roko? i really like the way it looks.

I need to start an "I hate Jman because he makes me spend lots of money" thread :) I know I'm not the only one haha.

Talking to Kari about a custom Roko, think copper plate-black nickel finish with a black nickel shaft...more to come!

I need to start an "I hate Jman because he makes me spend lots of money" thread :) I know I'm not the only one haha.

Talking to Kari about a custom Roko, think copper plate-black nickel finish with a black nickel shaft...more to come!

lol i just sent kari an email asking him about the Roko too figured id save on shipping if i ordered it with my current order. I love the milling on the back.

I do what I can.

Buck, those shaft bands are just the acid etched finish like is on my 1st Off Damascus, knowing Kari I wouldn't be shocked if he's done some black oxides like the finish on the damascus you are picking up, we'll just have to wait and see.

The finish on my Roko66 is Antique Silver Nickel. I'm sure that if any could be talked out of my collection, this is the one as it and I just have not jived well together thus far (just being honest lol).

The finish on my Roko66 is Antique Silver Nickel. I'm sure that if any could be talked out of my collection, this is the one as it and I just have not jived well together thus far (just being honest lol).

Dibs! Lol

Dibs! Lol

Haha, I'm always just a PM away, for real.

Back on topic, Kari's new gloss black shaft in the pic above looks excellent, looks almost like a mix of Mills PVD and Piretti's Smoke shafts.

I do what I can.

Buck, those shaft bands are just the acid etched finish like is on my 1st Off Damascus, knowing Kari I wouldn't be shocked if he's done some black oxides like the finish on the damascus you are picking up, we'll just have to wait and see.

i wasn't gonna try to talk it out of your collection... i may add a new one from Kari to mine... i just love the finish on that with the milled back looks really good.

Back