Let Me Tell You Something

JB, I'm impressed by both of you. I am on the site every morning at 3:30 until 4:00 a.m. and I cannot get enough. I also am on here evey time I am in front of the tv in the evening. You two have something here that is special for all of us and I thankyou.

Morgan is an amazing person, and so are you Josh. You guys built the greatest golfing community the internet has ever seen, and both of you deserve mire than any of us can give.

Thank you, both of you.

I can't say enough how much I appreciate all that she does and with a smile too! I'd also like to say how happy I am for the both of you that you realize how lucky you are to have someone so special! Its awesome to see how much you two love and help eachother and that's a huge part of why this place is so special. Thank you both so much for bringing us all along for the ride.

GG is AWESOME!

That is exactly what JB said, he just used a few more words.
JB & GG you both compliment each other perfectly and all of us here do really appreciate all that you both do. :clapp:

This was an truly awesome post JB, that's not sucking up, its just fact.

I got a little, tiny, miniscule glimpse at just how hard Morgan goes at it and what she does and deals with when I got picked for the i20 testing and was pelting here repeatedly with question after question that I knew had to be annoying but she always answered me super fast and as nice and genuinely as could be. It was an eye opening thing for me. Morgan really and truly is awesome.

What a tremendously true, enlightening, and wonderful post.

First time meeting both of them was the Outing last year. I was a little nervous about meeting JB and the first night at the bar I didn't say a word to him. But I have to say I was beyond nervous to meet Morgan. I don't think I actually spoke to her until Sunday. I think back and laugh because they both couldn't be nicer. 2 outstanding people. And yes Morgan is natural and she is spectacular!

This coming weekend is my first THP outing, and I can not be more excited about it.

A few weekend ago, JB and GG were down in my neck of the woods in Sarasota and I was able to join them for dinner. The passion that flows out of you two is unbelievable, and to hear y'all talk about the Outings in the past and last years Morgan Cup was awesome, and as I said then, makes me kick myself for not finding THP sooner, especially since I was right down the road from Venice! This being my first Outing, GG was giving me the heads up on whats what, and how it all works. Then went on to talk about how everything needs to perfect for us members, and doing this that and the other thing for all of us...it truly was amazing at the job that gets done that not everyone realizes.

I am looking forward to this weekend, a much needed break from work, but also a time to celebrate THP, and the people that make this home away from home possible from us, JB and GG. I look forward to putting faces to names and what not, and cant thank THP enough for all that you guys do for us!

Thanks for everything!

Ryan.

Just got in to Orlando after a grueling drive and fired up THP. Yours was the first post I checked JB and it was awesome. I read the whole thread just so I could share in the feelings everyone was relating. You really do have a winner there in Morgan--she really is wonderwoman. My few dealings with her have all been via PM and she has treated me as she would a close friend and I find that remarkable. Her caring also comes through in her every post on the forum as does yours. I'm looking forward to seeing you both Thursday night and then enjoying the Ultimate Outing this weekend. Thank you both for all that you do for us.

Ken

Respect!!

That is what we give to GG

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Kuddos to Morgan!!! Everyone here appreciates all you do!

JB - maybe a spa day for Morgan is in order???

Haha it was typed that way!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I know GG puts her heart and soul on the line for this place every day. It's amazing what goes on just so we have a place to play.

Morgan simply rocks more than any of us will ever truly know. I feel lucky to be apart of such an amazing place an it is all thanks to the people that make it happen, especially Morgan!!

Never in my life did I ever think I would be going on 2 golf trips with Internet friends. Well, it all happened within 15 months and is really unbelievable.

What an incredible place we have here and it is all possible thanks to a very few select people!

Morgan - the wife and I are truly looking forward to meeting you on Thursday!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Would someone please give her a big thank you hug for me at the outing?

i often shake my head in amazement about how much work goes into just the website, let alone all the events, etc...
the website alone is a 24/7, 365, world-wide, working/running phenomenon. i really don't know how or when JB and GG sleep.
having GG as an MC2 Tour Rep is great. she does great work and gets stuff done quickly. when i send her PM's on the weekend, i remember that she has 23 other staffers to take care of just for the MC2 and then 1 million other things to do on top of that. then i remember it's the weekend, and if it was me...i'd be out golfing or relaxing, not answering PM's!
i think sometimes, we think we're envious of GG's job, but when it gets down to the nitty gritty, we're glad that someone else is doing it for us, and we're glad that it's Morgan. if anyone ever deserved a holiday, i'm sure it would be her.
great post JB.

I will admit to my heart fluttering when I have a PM from Morgan, that is always a good thing!

And thanks Morgan...just got the tracking number on my package.

I enjoy this site and GG's hard work. Thank you. It's really none of my business, I guess, but why isn't she paid? There seems to be plenty of advertising here. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I can't imagine anyone working 11-hour plus days for nothing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back