Let Me Tell You Something

Great write up, JB. You have a hell of a home team there and you guys BOTH work your butts off for us and the good of the THP community. To say we are proud of you both would be an understatement. Thanks to you both for making THP as special a place as it is. The friendships that have been forged here means your vision and both of y'alls hard work was worth it and more importantly, a success.

Keep it up!

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Yeah, this requires even a rare fly-by reply from me... GolferGal is "One in a Billion" and as much as I DIG THP...and I mean DIG the JB vision that has become THP...with all the great people that participate and really are THP...well, I'm a HUGE fan of all of the aforementioned...but, that being said, what I must say to our dear friend JB (and GolferGal) is that JB's greatest accomplishment...his crowning jewel...the cherry on top of the sundae of his life...is being smart enough (and jusssssst good enough) to be able to win over his greatest accomplishment in life...Mrs. JB! Yes, she's our GolferGal and we know how lucky we are (and you are)to have her in our lives...but somebody upstairs was looking out for you JB..and I couldn't be happier for the both of you! We luv ya G.G.! Now keep JB from stirrin' up too much trouble...we all know his M.O. by now. I'm out!

This just made me laugh...Its funny cause its true.

I'm always impressed by everything GG has her hands on the newsletter or shipping store items so quickly. That's one of the reasons I jumped all over the Outing spot this year and can't wait to get down there! Thanks GG

Having seen the daily things that GG does for THP I find her truly amazing. I have had the pleasure of being around her many times and it doesn't take long to notice that she is the one that makes things happen(sorry JB). I can't imagine what THP would be without her around.

My hat is off to both of you. It is pretty evident that Morgan is the engine that keeps everything running smoothly and it is great that you express that here for all to see. From here it looks like a great team, THP would not be what it is without that team. You two are fortunate to have each other and we are lucky to have the both of you.

You all are trying to give me a big head here. I really am just a part of the THP team, things wouldn't happen without JB and our entire staff. Sure I keep us organized, but I could never come up with the ideas that JB comes up with, I don't have a creative bone in my body. Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words, it truly warms my heart!! I am kind of speechless right now, and if you have met me, you know that doesn't happen to often. ; )

Very well said and very touching JB. I have not had the pleasure to meet the two of you yet (that will change in a couple of weeks), but I have the upmost respect for everything that Morgan does! It is obvious that she is the engine that makes THP go and that she is incredibly gifted at what she does. We are all better off because of her.

I haven't been around very long, but it's easy for even me to see not only how much GG puts into this community, but also how much this community appreciates her.

It makes me proud to be here.

Well said JB, I will see you 2 in a couple of days.

Wow, you have a good one there JB! I haven't been here long, but I already can see how much thought and care is put into this place, thanks GG and JB for everything you do! Can't wait to meet you all when you roll through StL!

I've met her. She impressed the hell out of me. And I know what it's like having an unreal women backing you up. Mary and I run our business the same way. She's an excellent boss.

You're a lucky man, JB. But you know that.

Kevin

Having met the both of you, I think you are a fantastic team that works well together. But yeah GG rocks!

GG is definitely a hard working gal! Even though she's working for a great cause, it's still a lot of work.
She impressed me pretty much right from the start of my time on the THP site. Not long after I joined, I was selected as one of the testers for the Hirzl gloves and even though it was somewhat late in the evening when I emailed her with some questions/comments, she fired a reply back almost immediately. First class treatment like that just can't be beat and helps make THP what it is.
Thanks GG for all that you do!

JB I have said it before and i'll say it again. You truly are the luckiest man in the world to have such an amazing women by your side as you both travel down the roads we call life.

Morgan you are the "Key stone" that holds this place together surely without you it would crumble and for that I thank you. I look forward to the honor of meeting you and JB in July, then I to to will be able to say "yup I met Morgan and Josh they are awesome"

GolferGal is proof that the statement "Behind every great man is an even greater woman" is true.

Don't know that there is anything I can add, but Morgan, we all truly appreciate all that you do for us, even when we have no clue all that you are actually doing for us.

Everyone who meets GG is very impressed. Everyone who meets JB gains an extra layer of appreciation for GG. :act-up:

Big thanks to GG for all she does.

Well said JB. Having been around you guys for years now (years, really? gulp) I can attest to everything you said and depicted. The best part about it all is that GG does it all with a smile on her face.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Man, Morgan seems like a person I would really like to meet. Along with you JB. That was well written. I could use to find a woman that amazing. I guess I'll keep searching.

Man, Morgan seems like a person I would really like to meet. Along with you JB. That was well written. I could use to find a woman that amazing. I guess I'll keep searching.

They're some of the nicest people you will ever meet by far. Morgan is awesome, just never make her mad haha

They're some of the nicest people you will ever meet by far. Morgan is awesome, just never make her mad haha

I would never. Lol.

That's really awesome. I never really knew how much work it took to keep this place going. I admire people with the work ethic to put in so much work toward one's goal (especially when there's no huge paycheck).

I've always wondered where exactly the funds for THP and you guys' lives come from? Does Albatross club / donations cover it all?

That's really awesome. I never really knew how much work it took to keep this place going. I admire people with the work ethic to put in so much work toward one's goal (especially when there's no huge paycheck).

I've always wondered where exactly the funds for THP and you guys' lives come from? Does Albatross club / donations cover it all?

No, but every little bit helps. The Albatross members are a big part of this place.

I can't wait to meet Morgan in person to thank her for all she has done for us. Last weekend in July!

Golfer Gal has always been very helpful and responsive to Kelly and me. I have been a big fan of hers since I joined this forum a few years ago and she continues to impress me. The lady has a good soul and you can feel it when you are in her presence :thumb:

Back