Let Me Tell You Something

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me tell you something about the lady that makes this place possible. This is not some sappy message about how I love my wife or she deserves something special. This is a message because I dont think a lot of people realize how hard this lady works. GolferGal gave up her life for me. I had a vision to create a place that was different. I had some raw ideas, but like everything that rolls around in my head, it was chaos. After a year of doing things my way, she quit her job. After another year, she agreed to move to a golf community. After 3 years, she agreed to pack up and move to the golf capital. And she does it all for nothing (and I mean that).

My wife does not shop. She does not entertain. She does not buy anything for herself and instead does everything for the vision that I through out there in hopes of creating a better place for a lot of people. She works close to 80 hours a week. She works 7 days a week. She takes calls and emails at the crack of dawn and is still returning them as we go to sleep. She does not get paid. And all the while, she takes care of me (and I am no picnic).

She keeps this place running. She works with all the companies to keep things happening. She does it all for everybody here.

Now I spring to her that we are going to do all of this work and more while on the road.

The last two weeks she has had her fill. She plans the outings. She organizes the outing. She organizes other things that are not technically part of the outing. She will finish the outing and the following morning go to TX for more work. Then she will return and finish all the things that the outing leaves us with.

She is truly the most amazing person and does all of this because she knows it is what you guys want and what we all expect. This is not a message to have someone come in and say "Thanks GolferGal". This is a message because I really dont think a lot of people understand how much she does and why sometimes it goes over the top.

She works this much and this hard because we know if we were on the other side, we would want it that way. All the while putting her own life on hold because of a dream. If you get a chance to meet this wonderful person, take a second to remember that all of this is because of her. Not anybody else, but her.

GolferGal, you are most definitely the rock that holds this place together. And JB...wow, that brought a tear to my eye. What a message, what a place, and what a Gal.

I had an idea in my head of what she does but that's pretty darn cool to have someone like that you can trust and count on for just about anything. Kuddos to you Morgan!

Well said JB. We all definitely appreciate everything GolferGal and you do for us.

I can say that Morgan is amazing to deal with each and every time I need her for anything. Anytime she needs something and I'm able to help she is so amazingly thankful that I give her a hard time about it but that's just the kind of person she is. She is great and I know that I wouldn't love working for THP nearly as much as I do if it weren't for her. Thanks Morgan, you are the pulse of THP!

I hope to one day meet you both. The quality of this place is the best and the people who run it are the best and it shows with where this place has been, and will be going in the future. We appreciate everything you do for us now and in the future GG. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I still cant figure out how she keeps track of everything, let alone the patience she has with us when we send it have completed contest entries, ask her to change 10 things about our reservation at the outing, etc. Well done, hope you can enjoy a margarita this weekend and a few moments to relax.

She knows her stuff when it comes to fantasy football too...

I have seen it said a thousand times in my time here and that still in not enough.

Thank you Morgan for all that you do for the THP community!!

Wow GG is one of a kind! I think we can all say that we are thankful for her and I doubt all this would have been possible without her! blessings to you and GG, JB!

I can't think of a harder working, nicer, more caring person in this world. I pride myself on judging individuals because I've had to for a living the last 25 years and I am a big fan of Morgan!

That is one amazing post, JB. Thank you Morgan for all that you do, I look forward to meeting you in a few days.

Great post JB, she truly is an amazing person.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

GG is the bestest!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Well said JB.

We all cannot thank you enough Morgan. :clapp::clapp::clapp:

Tale to be a part of the community and have come to realize these are the people that make it happen. It is too easy to see what is being done CONSTANTLY but to not appreciate it. Thanks for all you do and truly looking forward to meeting you both as well as fellow THPers

Morgan is highly underrated. JB's a lucky dude and we're lucky to have her running the show.

SOOO JB what exactly is it that YOU do??

You guys make a great team and yes GG is a solid women. We are all a little better knowing her, those of us that do. Thanks Morgan!!

Morgan is highly underrated. JB's a lucky dude and we're lucky to have her running the show.

Agreed, I once saw GG bare knuckle wrestle a moose and win.

SOOO JB what exactly is it that YOU do??

Nothing. That was the point. Im the creative and she is the execution. Albatross Club, Morgan Cup, Outing, Tour Van, etc. These are the things I come up with. These are also the things she perfected.

Agreed, I once saw GG bare knuckle wrestle a moose and win.

Im not sure, but did you just call me a moose? :D

Im not sure, but did you just call me a moose? :D

Lol, I did.

Gg is awesome. That was a great and well deserved post.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, this requires even a rare fly-by reply from me... GolferGal is "One in a Billion" and as much as I DIG THP...and I mean DIG the JB vision that has become THP...with all the great people that participate and really are THP...well, I'm a HUGE fan of all of the aforementioned...but, that being said, what I must say to our dear friend JB (and GolferGal) is that JB's greatest accomplishment...his crowning jewel...the cherry on top of the sundae of his life...is being smart enough (and jusssssst good enough) to be able to win over his greatest accomplishment in life...Mrs. JB! Yes, she's our GolferGal and we know how lucky we are (and you are)to have her in our lives...but somebody upstairs was looking out for you JB..and I couldn't be happier for the both of you! We luv ya G.G.! Now keep JB from stirrin' up too much trouble...we all know his M.O. by now. I'm out!

GG is awesome. She is the kind of person that will always bring a smile to people she is around. I look forward to hanging out with her and JB in two days.

Tapatalkin

Back