Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

2016...I'm ready

2016, I want in!

Such a cool experience!

DB with a great interview. Check the Periscope out!

I think in a year I could come up with a design....

DB with a great interview. Check the Periscope out!

Watch that periscope guys bombs were dropped by DB

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Chump Fries was awesome guys.

Periscope is so awesome. Love seeing the live feeds and hearing from the guys in real time.
And then Don mentions 2016. Now that is an attention grabber.

All I've thought about today was how I could have a design that would help me remember my Dad, and a little something that represents each of my three kids. Oh, man. How awesome. I literally need to start saving money now! Entry, hotel, flight, etc, will run a pretty penny. If I could have a shaft that represents, though, it would be priceless. No doubt.

One hell of an event!!! THP and Project X thank you for allowing us to follow along and a glimpse inside shaft design.

To the Lucky 7,
Congrats and thanks for being so transparent throughout the entire shaft testing process and for all the updates during today's visit to Project X HQ. You guys made all of us Hackers proud to be members of the best Golf Forum in the world, THP-4-Life.

Last edited:
To think we are only half way done. Awesome dinner lined up tonight for the THPers and PX crew and then back at HQ tomorrow morning at 9am PST where these guys will hand roll their own shafts. How cool is that? They will literally make their own shaft. Then its off to golf for the afternoon.

Caught up!!!!!

Unreal experience for you guys today. That's so awesome.
You would have enjoyed being in that room Dan. So many tweaks that these guys are getting. Their shafts are literally going to be 1 of a kind. The changes each guy made are just crazy. Completely customized from inside out.

To think we are only half way done. Awesome dinner lined up tonight for the THPers and PX crew and then back at HQ tomorrow morning at 9am PST where these guys will hand roll their own shafts. How cool is that? They will literally make their own shaft. Then its off to golf for the afternoon.

Yeah, that's better than my plans for tomorrow. AWESOME EVENT!!!

You would have enjoyed being in that room Dan. So many tweaks that these guys are getting. Their shafts are literally going to be 1 of a kind. The changes each guy made are just crazy. Completely customized from inside out.
Truly truly truly one of the most astounding events I have ever followed.

Crazy how hands on the this has been for the guys. Very cool.

I just got all caught up, man this is one cool event.

Truly truly truly one of the most astounding events I ha e ever followed.
James you would have loved seeing Don tweaking each shafts flags on the computer and how that adjusted the profile. Really cool stuff!

I am so excited to see what the final product become - so many cool designs by the participants and so many options for the aesthetics.
Looking forward to the dinner and tomorrow's activities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the hockey stuff too! Dan would love that.

Caught back up. Watched the periscope tour and caught the interviews love. Some really cool designs and the updates are even better.

2016 I want in.

Truly truly truly one of the most astounding events I have ever followed.
I agree completely. While every THP event is special, this one has been at a different level.

Will the unpainted shafts be ready for play tomorrow, or will the guys have to wait to get them in the mail to try their creations out on the course?

Back