Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

I'm so excited that you all are so excited about the things to come! Even more proud to be a TM Staffer after seeing all the feedback this weekend. You all be safe going home

KG

Just Tapping Away

You and me both!

So much awesomeness in here. Thank you guys so much for all the vines and pictures and updates. Love what I'm hearing on these. Definitely on my ponder list.

Safe travels all.

So much to say...will sort though my thoughts...but the thpers and folks from taylormade were all amazing. Had such a great time

Just got caught up. Love this thread gobs.

That's brutal War!

Did 441 only advance it like 10-20 yards each time? What the heck?

Tried to go over tree...clipped top dropped down

Then tried around the tree...fail

Who needs par when you can have double

Through security with Zenger. I will have some airtime to get more thoughts down, but this weekend was a treat

Vine won't load. Will wait for computer

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390167714689.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390167714689.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks all, was awesome to follow along!

Much to get down will soon

I enjoyed the heck out of the pics, vines, and comments! You all did a great job :clapp:

so-many-data-really-needed--2

Through security with Zenger. I will have some airtime to get more thoughts down, but this weekend was a treat

Safe travels dude

So much awesomeness in here. Thank you guys so much for all the vines and pictures and updates. Love what I'm hearing on these. Definitely on my ponder list.

Safe travels all.

Ponder the heads. Do some diligence on the shafts. The KBS tour shafts are nice, but didn't fit everybody.

I know I've been fairly quiet in this thread all weekend, but please don't take my silence as disappointment. Just a few quick thoughts while I am taking a quick stretch.

Taylormade and THP blew me away this weekend. I was a bit under the weather all weekend so I was unable to test the clubs as well as I would have liked. I look forward to a lot more time with them after I heal up for a few days.

Much more on the testing front to come, but suffice to say that the very few times I was able to achieve a full swing on the ball, I am in love with the CBs. The looks alone are enough, but the feel is incredible as well.

I would like to say thanks to everyone that I had a chance to play golf with this weekend. This is by far the best group of people that I've had the chance to share a course with. I feel like I have an entire new group of friends. It was an amazing experience and an amazing event.

I walk away feeling undeserving of such hospitality this weekend, but I am extremely thankful for this weekend and the chance to share it with a bunch of awesome dude.

Man dudes, nice job. Irons look great, all of them. I'd be hard pondering CB's or MC/CB's if I hadn't just upgraded! Sounds like a great time was had by all, even if a bit unseasonably chilly for FL!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I will say this.

The 3 rounds I played were some of the most fun rounds I've had In a very long time. Great thpers with great folks from taylormade made the rounds epic

Great live update thread. I have enjoyed following along with all the golfing adventures.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I will say this.

The 3 rounds I played were some of the most fun rounds I've had In a very long time. Great thpers with great folks from taylormade made the rounds epic

I believe your first tee commentary this morning was one of legend. Pretty much set the tone for your round right off the bat.

What a great job everybody did this weekend. Following along was such a treat and I thank you guys for that. Everybody get home safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if the Bermuda cooperates with chutting?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Oh it did...Chutting stick was solid today

What a great job everybody did this weekend. Following along was such a treat and I thank you guys for that. Everybody get home safe.
It was an enjoyable thread. The guys did a bang-up job.

Let me just thank the folks at Mission Inn for providing a golf course in El Campeon that gave the new TaylorMade Tour Preferred iron line a full test. Many guys hit every iron in their bag this weekend and the course was one heck of a tough test.

The irons look to have been awesome performers. Hoping to hear from someone who may have had R-flex shafts. Taylormade brought it and THP is bringing the consumer and the OEM together like no other. Way to go guys!

JM

Back