LPGA Kraft Nabisco [Spoilers]

Id actually like to see Yani go up agaisnt Rory, Luke and Tiger but I dont think she has the distance to compete with them. Shes the best player in the LPGA but IMO she would be merely average on the PGA Tour.

True, physical characteristics limit that comparison. But, if they all played the tees that would give them the comparable iron shot into the greens, it would be a great match to watch.

Kris Tamulis off to a nice -1 start so far

Kris Tamulis off to a nice -1 start so far

Nice, that is cool to see! How awesome would it be to see her contending on the weekend?

Nice, that is cool to see! How awesome would it be to see her contending on the weekend?

would be sweet. Granted she's only played 3 holes, but birdied the first.

Yani is struggling today. She's only -4 thru 13 and just put her tee shot on a par 3 to a foot or so. Hopefully she gets it back together.

Michelle Wie says "Ummm, you know" a LOT.

Watching this on DVR. Oh, man, Wie is so pathetic with the putter. And that stupid Leadbetter is lurking in the trees. Someone please get her away from that weird stork. How about Butch Harmon? Anybody.

Kevin

Wie and Gal in one group. That's like 14 feet of gams. Gal can wear those short skirts like nobody's bidness.

Kevin

Gal does wear that skirt nicely. I also agree Wie should move on for some different teachings.

Looks like Kris Tamulis finished up with a nice round of even par and is tied for 32nd. She goes out early this morning....mentioned on Twitter last night that her bogeys were due to 3 jacks and she would be getting the ball to the hole today. Pulling for her!

Looks like Kris Tamulis finished up with a nice round of even par and is tied for 32nd. She goes out early this morning....mentioned on Twitter last night that her bogeys were due to 3 jacks and she would be getting the ball to the hole today. Pulling for her!

I noticed that this morning too. I've really been following her since the MC voting, continue to pull for her and her career.

Watching this on DVR. Oh, man, Wie is so pathetic with the putter. And that stupid Leadbetter is lurking in the trees. Someone please get her away from that weird stork. How about Butch Harmon? Anybody.

Kevin

They were mentioning how the big Wie-sy would be better off putting without sunglasses. But then I realized that like 90% of the ladies putt with sunglasses on. It's far more fashionable for them to wear sunglasses compared to the men. I'm with you though, I could watch that pairing all day long. Michelle Wie reminds me of Lee Westwood. Both pretty dang good from tee to green, but shockingly bad on them.

They were mentioning how the big Wie-sy would be better off putting without sunglasses. But then I realized that like 90% of the ladies putt with sunglasses on. It's far more fashionable for them to wear sunglasses compared to the men. I'm with you though, I could watch that pairing all day long. Michelle Wie reminds me of Lee Westwood. Both pretty dang good from tee to green, but shockingly bad on them.

I'm pulling for her to get that putter straight. She does very well tee to green but I think at times she gets so caught up in bad holes and cant let them go. I dont know, I'd like her to win more.

Ai Miyazato is awesome. Cookie, stop trying to steal Kris.

Ai Miyazato is awesome. So happy out there. Always a big smile. Very weird golf swing, though.

Kevin

Boy, if I wasn't married. :D Sorry man, I will back off!

LOL. Its ok. I'm just kidding. I think HA.

I love Yani Tseng but I hope someone other than her wins. Maybe Suzann(e) wins this one? Hanks would like that. I found it interesting they said she doesnt seem to quite play enough on course golf.

Ai Miyazato is awesome. So happy out there. Always a big smile. Very weird golf swing, though.

Kevin

Yes sir it is. I've seen quite a few try and mimic it though believe it or not. At the course I frequent for its range, I run into a guy who tries to teach his wife that swing. I find it very gracefull when Ai goes at it. If Michelle Wie smiled a little more she wouldnt be as angry. I think it would

I love Yani Tseng but I hope someone other than her wins. Maybe Suzanne wins this one? Hanks would like that. I found it interesting they said she doesnt seem to quite play enough on course golf.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what that means. Is she a range rat who can't take it to the course? haha.

I love Yani Tseng but I hope someone other than her wins. Maybe Suzanne wins this one? Hanks would like that. I found it interesting they said she doesnt seem to quite play enough on course golf.[/QUOTE]

I dont really know how else to say it. I tried google translate and Texas isnt an option :)

They said she doesnt play enough. She works out and hits balls at the range but doesnt get out enough.

I have no idea what that means. Is she a range rat who can't take it to the course? haha.

I'll definitely be watching this over the Shell Houston Open. I love Sandra Gal's rhythm. Very controlled.

I suspect once Wie finishes at Stanford she will move on to a new coach and begin the ascent everyone is waiting for. I'd love to see her go work with Sean Foley and Dave Stockton.

I'll definitely be watching this over the Shell Houston Open. I love Sandra Gal's rhythm. Very controlled.

I suspect once Wie finishes at Stanford she will move on to a new coach and begin the ascent everyone is waiting for. I'd love to see her go work with Sean Foley and Dave Stockton.

Wie actually has already finished at Stanford and said yesterday that she either is or already has moved to Jupiter, FL and is planning on playing in regular games with a bunch of the pro's that are local. I agree that with dedication to her game and no longer studying with travel back/forth, we will see a difference in her game in the near future.

I dont really know how else to say it. I tried google translate and Texas isnt an option :)

They said she doesnt play enough. She works out and hits balls at the range but doesnt get out enough.

I'm okay with her methodology. I don't watch her play because she can shoot 65. We just need to get her to ditch the knee length shorts and slacks and start sporting some Gulbis/Gal/Wie skort apparel

I'm okay with her methodology. I don't watch her play because she can shoot 65. We just need to get her to ditch the knee length shorts and slacks and start sporting some Gulbis/Gal/Wie skort apparel

LOL. If she could only relax!

Tmex might be on to something

Back