Lucky Fathers Day Weekend

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
It has been a Super Weekend for me. I won a Team Titleist shirt first, then 2 Pukka Caps, Then A Puma Shirt, And now last but not least Ashworth Golf Anywhere Contest. I just won a brand new pair of their Golf Shoes.... Not for Nothing but It is because of THP. I started here then started following them on Facebook, Then Joined Twitter. All because I wanted to support THP and all the great things they bring us from all the great companies that give us Super opportunities . I never won anything before I joined THP. Just super hyped I will post Pictures of all the items once they arrive.....:alien2: :banana::bananadance:

It has been a Super Weekend for me. I won a Team Titleist shirt first, then 2 Pukka Caps, Then A Puma Shirt, And now last but not least Ashworth Golf Anywhere Contest. I just won a brand new pair of their Golf Shoes.... Not for Nothing but It is because of THP. I started here then started following them on Facebook, Then Joined Twitter. All because I wanted to support THP and all the great things they bring us from all the great companies that give us Super opportunities . I never won anything before I joined THP. Just super hyped I will post Pictures of all the items once they arrive.....:alien2: :banana::bananadance:

Congrats Cue! great stuff, can't wait to see the pics!

Congrats man! I really appreciate you keeping me in touch with all those contests as well! I'm the same way. I had never won anything prior to THP, and now I've won a few different things. Sure is awesome.

Congrats on all the cool stuff and if I were you, I would go buy me a lottery ticket while the streak is still hot!:D

Congrats. I wish I had been that lucky. Enjoy your new golf stuff!

Wow - what a weekend for you; congrats!!

Congrats WCU...enjoy all the prizes...

very cool man!

Congrats Cue!

Wow! Congrats on all the great stuff Cue! Enjoy it!

Ummm....go buy a lottery ticket!

man thats a heck of a winning streak, congrats!

Wow! congratulations!

Def go buy lots of lotto tickets!

One hell of a winning streak! Nice job wcueb

That's super! Congrats!

Congrats dude...that is quite the nice haul in 1 weekend!

Congrats!! quite a nice winning streak you had there.

Sick! Cant wait to see the pics. Congrats.

Turns out I actually won some Ashworth shoes too! I can't wait to get these things in! Which ones did you end up getting?

Wow! Congrats to wcue and J_R on a great weekend. WTG.

Dude! Whata weekend! Awesome!

THP is amazing, isn't it?

Back