Masters Experience w/ THP & Bridgestone Golf

Great write up man. I'm glad you got to have this experience and a big thank you to Bridgestone for making it happen

Nice article TC! How amazing is that place? I'll never forget my first time there. So glad Bridgestone and THP were able to give you this opportunity.

I never realized how hilly that place really was. I thought the camera angles yesterday really did a good job of showing the terrain, but from the way you make it sound, the cameras don't even do it justice.

I never realized how hilly that place really was. I thought the camera angles yesterday really did a good job of showing the terrain, but from the way you make it sound, the cameras don't even do it justice.

Not even close. I think Augusta is the ultimate test of mental and physical endurance. I was gassed after following Phil's group thru 12.

That was sweet man, thanks for letting us relive your day with you. Sounds like you witnessed the only pured shot Wagner hit all weekend :beat-up:

Great write-up TC, nice perspective from a first time "spectator" at one of golf's crown jewels. I'm even more proud now to play :bridgestone: products after reading your wonderful experience with their team.

That was sweet man, thanks for letting us relive your day with you. Sounds like you witnessed the only pured shot Wagner hit all weekend :beat-up:

Hahaha, I guess so. He was cool though. He said thanks when I said great shot, lol

Not even close. I think Augusta is the ultimate test of mental and physical endurance. I was gassed after following Phil's group thru 12.

it's the most up and down course I've ever walked. Much more so than Shinnecock, Bethpage, or Oak Hill. When you hear people say that cameras don't do it justice, boy do they mean it. I wonder how it comes across on 3D

Great write up TC!! I am so glad you got to experience this wonderful opportunity. It could not happen to a more deserving person. Nice job to Bridgestone and THP for making this happen.

Very cool experience and wonderful write TC. Glad you got to experience something many of us will only dream of.

When you talk about the amazing prices at this place. Here is a pic I took from one of the food areas. It's unreal and the apparel is in line too. This place runs a tournament the right way IMO

13839_561545142301_43000218_33202113_4849521_n.jpg

Good story TC! Glad you got a great Masters experience! That's a memory you should keep forever!

Oh wow, I've heard the prices were unreal but dang! $2.50 for a BBQ sandwich? Yeah I'd gain 10 pounds.

When you talk about the amazing prices at this place. Here is a pic I took from one of the food areas. It's unreal and the apparel is in line too. This place runs a tournament the right way IMO

13839_561545142301_43000218_33202113_4849521_n.jpg

To be fair, that is because they dont have to worry at all about a sponsor or making money.

That was awesome. Fantastic write-up TC!!!

To be fair, that is because they dont have to worry at all about a sponsor or making money.

That's very true. But they could also throw the prices up higher and say they are just falling in line with other tournaments right? Sponsors or not I think it's incredible they charge only 1.50 for a sandwich.

That was really awesome to read. I have to keep trying to get tickets.

TC, that is awesome, thanks for giving us the inside look. I honestly felt like we were there and knew exactly what you were up to!!!

TC, I am glad you got to walk the grounds at Augusta and were able to spectate the Masters. Thank you for sharing that with us, it was an amazing write up. Any fan of the game of Golf needs to make the trip to Augusta at least once to take in this event, TV and pictures do not do Augusta any justice, as seeing it in person is absolutely breath taking.

Most just do not realize what the course is really like, and when the "What would you shoot at Augusta" thread popped up, a lot of the posts made me just laugh.

Amazing what THP and Bridgestone did for you, truly awesome gesture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how much tickets are for the Masters? Not through stubhub or anything like that, but from The Masters directly?

Solid work there bro! And nice writing :)

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Great article TC and I'm glad you were able to experience such a wonderful event. I'm hoping to be there next year!

Does anyone know how much tickets are for the Masters? Not through stubhub or anything like that, but from The Masters directly?

$75 for tournaments $50 for practice rounds. But you can't just buy them you have to be selected from a lottery drawing

$75 for tournaments $50 for practice rounds. But you can't just buy them you have to be selected from a lottery drawing

Thanks buddy. I know about the lottery process. I have an account created. Just waiting on the application for the 2013 Masters. I was just curious how much they actually cost.

My buddy TC. I've read lots of things you've written on THP...most of them are in fun I understand; and some to educate...but that was worthy of publication in ANY media outlet ANYWHERE. THP is very, very fortunate to have you as a staffer here...and after reading that...I'm proud to call you a friend. Great piece.

Back