Masters Scripting 2013

I like the Saturday outfit other then that it's okay.

kinda blah IMO

What has happened with Oakley anyways? It's like sense Rory left, they've gone down hill with their designs. I use to love their stuff, but not I'm turned away.

Meh. Friday is the only one that I don't like. The rest aren't that exciting.

I figured you would love Sunday's scripting.

I actually like them all except for Saturday. Thursday's reminds me of a Sligo polo I have.

I am ok with that. There will be plenty around. Maybe they think they will stand out more if the don't wear those colors.
i dont know dude. This is when you bring the masters colors out. do some limited edition stuff. have fun

What's that Ian Poulter? You are going to wear Tartan pants? NO WAY!!!

Pretty boring stuff for sir Ian.

What's that Ian Poulter? You are going to wear Tartan pants? NO WAY!!!

Pretty boring stuff for sir Ian.

Needs to match his Ferrari custom headliner.

Fully entertained by Bubba and his photos. Not really much on any of the clothing he'll be wearing this week, and I agree with most that there should be some green in there!

I like Sunday but nothing exciting.

I am ok with that. There will be plenty around. Maybe they think they will stand out more if the don't wear those colors.

For the defending champion?

I think of Augusta like many think of Wimbledon, the apparel should be classy and understated.

I like the Saturday pants. That's about it. The shirts are okay (Friday is probably my favorite of the lot). Nothing really "Masters" about the set.

And I tire greatly of the Bubba antics. I get it, he's quirky. Meh.

I can't get over the cheesiness of bubba in those pics. Outfits don't have the punch I would have thought.

I guess he thinks the green jacket will be enough.

I'm just saying, that as the defending champion they know he'll have the jacket on at various times on different days. Coordinating around that should be easy.

I like the Saturday pants. Everything is else good, not great.

I like Saturday's layout

I like those. Pretty basic and safe, but still good-looking.

The only one I'm not crazy about is Thursday. I think Friday is my favorite, but Sat and Sun are really good too.

This is extremely lackluster to me. Its The Masters Poults, embrace the green and yellow.

I agree. L let's at least see some green and yellow.

I like Poulter's style, but I would like to see at least a splash of green/yellow for the Masters.

Nothing too exciting here for me. I'd also like to see some different colors rather than repeating every other day.

Not a huge fan of all the patterns there.

2013 Masters Scripting- Nike/TW

2013 Masters Scripting- Nike/TW

Thought I would add another thread for this. Seems kinda boring to me

21ljww6.jpg

Back