Masters Scripting 2013

Think he's playing it a little to safe this year.........but I'm sure he'll look nice.

Georgia Bulldog Red and Black on Saturday. Kinda Mastery in a way, but not really.

Really surprised with a lot of the scripting colors these guys are going with. Ho Hum......

Really surprised with a lot of the scripting colors these guys are going with. Ho Hum......

Don't worry, when PUMA comes out with Rickie's scripting, it'll make up for all these crap scripts.

Not a fan of any of the shirts, at all. Makes me kinda sad too.

Don't worry, when PUMA comes out with Rickie's scripting, it'll make up for all these crap scripts.

I think I can call it, one day a smurf, one day a dreamsicle, one day a single giant blade of grass, and one day of randomness.

Giant blade of grass LMAO.

I think I can call it, one day a smurf, one day a dreamsicle, one day a single giant blade of grass, and one day of randomness.

lol at dreamsicle

Other then the belts, it does nothing for me

I think Sunday is all about not clashing with a second green jacket if they get lucky.

I like it. Tiger never strays too far from normal, and he looks good in what he wears. I like the basic look.

WTF is this pose...is he trying for the cover of Tiger Beat?

pr_13-6709_bubba_masters_scripting_kit_v04_friday_zps2224471c.jpg

I have yet to see any type of real spring like looks. TW will make it work.

I really don't like the yellow, especially since that's the day I'm going. Every other day looks great. I like the simple look Tiger sports. Really was hoping to see the Masters shoes though.

I like this. Simple Tiger styling, as usual. Some small things I would change but oh well!

Typical Tiger really. What's up with the white hat/black shoe combo on Thursday?

Come to find out it is a black hat for Thursday from seeing other versions of this scripting.

Tiger is typically pretty conservative with his outfits; so it doesnt suprise me too much. Friday might be sweet!

The 'O' right on the sternum drives me insane!

2013 Masters Nike Scripting - Non-Tiger

2013 Masters Nike Scripting - Non-Tiger

Russell-Henley-Scripting.JPG
Rory-McIlroy-Scripting.jpg

Carl-Pettersson-Scripting.JPG
Charl-Schwartzel-Scripting.JPG
Francesco-Molinari-Scripting.JPG
Nick-Watney-Scripting.JPG
Thorbjorn-Olesen-Scripting.JPG

Schwartzel's Sunday shirt is hideous IMO.

I like what they're doing with Oleson's scripting. Very flashy.

I like Pettersson's Friday, though that shirt may not have the best stripes for his belly.

Molinari's Saturday is pretty sweet... so is watney's saturday!

I like Rory's, Watney's and Olesen's scripting quite a bit.

Petterson's is the best to my eye, but he'll make it look a little less good LOL.

Must have Rory's Thursday shirt.

Back