Michelle Wie Likes Shamrock Shakes

Ya we only have them for a short time.

It’s a beautiful short time though! Anybody ever see the Simpson’s episode, Ribwich? Classic!

Yea well in Canada.. your missing out on a little something called the Junior Chicken, with Mcchicken sauce!!

Wait a minute, whats McChicken sauce and can you ship me some?

Wait a minute, whats McChicken sauce and can you ship me some?

Its a secret, you're going to have to look it up. :D If you really can't find it I will tell you.

Its funny when I went to Florida I ordered a Junior chicken, first they didnt know what that was, so I just ordered a cheeseburger and asked for mcchicken sauce, they didnt know what that was either.

McChicken sauce to me just tastes like mayo with garlic powder in it.

Its a secret, you're going to have to look it up. :D If you really can't find it I will tell you.

Its funny when I went to Florida I ordered a Junior chicken, first they didnt know what that was, so I just ordered a cheeseburger and asked for mcchicken sauce, they didnt know what that was either.

It looks as if your Jr. Chicken is the same as our McChicken. The McChicken sauce is the special McDonalds mayo... right?

It looks as if your Jr. Chicken is the same as our McChicken. The McChicken sauce is the special McDonalds mayo... right?

That makes sense to me but then again, I dont speak Canadian.:D

Just to give y'all a heart attack... one of the best sandwiches in McD is the double quarter pounder with cheese with big mac sauce. Awesome drunk food!

Thats a great idea, she could be the voice of the voiceless. We should flood her twitter account about it. Its the year 2010, there is no reason that the McRib should be on limited release.

I like it. I've tried a couple times with Ochocinco on twitter, not sure where he is with it. Maybe Michelle has more stroke. :meeting:

That is fantastic! Great for M.W. It is always good to see an LPGA lady get some limelight.

NikeGolf: Why take that tone? Why bash the forum owner? I have talked to you in PM's before and you told me that you were a really nice person in real life, buy why can't you be nice here on the boards? I am personally sick of your posts and how you stir up everybody for no apparent reason. I really feel sorry for you because if that is the way you see the world, you will die old and alone. I am sick as hell of your crap and really wish you would just be alone in your misery or straighten up and get along with the rest of us. I am sinking beneath myself in posting this, but unlike real life, I have to live with your boorish behavior here on the forums. I know your response will be to ignore you, and I wold love to, but then I would have to un-ignore you just to see what you said to make everybody upset.

Well then.

I would like to clarify and clear this up.

Sometimes, through text (ie - posting on a message board) what you say and mean can be taken in different ways. Many times, some people will take it the worst way possible.

That is what happened here.

Yes, in my initial post, I asked how do we know if she likes Shamrock Shakes when it's not in the article. It was a light hearted attempt at satire. For it being taken wrong and/or in a smart as* kind of way, I apologize.

As for the jist of what you said to me:

It was both uncalled for and off base. Wise up. That kind of stuff has no place in this forum.

People were happy I let you have it on my post. You obviously agitate people and enjoy doing so from my perspective. I don't think my post was off base at all because that is how people view you on here and you even have me sinking beneath myself to flame you which is something I have never done in my life on an internet forum.

monica_shamrock_shake.jpg

People were happy I let you have it on my post. You obviously agitate people and enjoy doing so from my perspective. I don't think my post was off base at all because that is how people view you on here and you even have me sinking beneath myself to flame you which is something I have never done in my life on an internet forum.

I'm not getting into this.

I'll only say not to flatter yourself when you think you're "flaming" me and/or telling me off and "speaking for the people".

Trust me when I say I'm both not impressed nor do I care.

The BF loves their McChicken sandwhiches, for a $1, why not? :) I'm not a fan of McDonald's food!

Keep this clean everybody. No personal attacks are allowed!

I thought it was a great title as well. I wonder if she likes the McRib, she would become my new dream women.

The only thing that always bugs me about these deals are that you know these athletes arent eating at McDonalds. I mean, was I really supposed to buy that the United States Olympic team eats at McDonalds when they are in the Olympic village.

There is usually a Macdonald's at the Olympic Villages, If I remember right in past summer Olympics they had McDonald's Restaurants right inside the village.

JB , Good tittle, it got my attention

Reactions: JB
Good for Michelle. I hope she has a bag in McDonalds colors.

I like the dbl qtr pounders, tasty burgers.
Never cared for the McRib, Shamrock shakes are good if you just get a small one. The one burger I love which hasn't been around for some time is the Cheddar Melt, comes on a rye bun. I could eat those every single day.

Good for Michelle. I hope she has a bag in McDonalds colors.

I like the dbl qtr pounders, tasty burgers.
Never cared for the McRib, Shamrock shakes are good if you just get a small one. The one burger I love which hasn't been around for some time is the Cheddar Melt, comes on a rye bun. I could eat those every single day.

I loved the cheddar melt, but dont like rye bread. That cheese sauce they used was amazing.

There is usually a Macdonald's at the Olympic Villages, If I remember right in past summer Olympics they had McDonald's Restaurants right inside the village.

JB , Good tittle, it got my attention

I know they have them in the Olympic Villages but who is eating at them. I think its more the crews and fans. I cant see a Olympic runner or figure skater throwing down a quarter pounder. I could be wrong though.

Dyna, Ive never even heard of the McCheese melt thing. We must get screwed but then again I dont go to McDs very often.

I know they have them in the Olympic Villages but who is eating at them. I think its more the crews and fans. I cant see a Olympic runner or figure skater throwing down a quarter pounder. I could be wrong though.

Dyna, Ive never even heard of the McCheese melt thing. We must get screwed but then again I dont go to McDs very often.

I read a report a week or ago that listed various restaurnats & gave them grades from A-F for healthy eating. McDonalds actually scored a solid B & quite afew sit down chains restaurants such as Chili's for example did much worse.

McDonalds gets a bum rap a lot of times, sure if you eat dbl qtr pounders all the time that can't be good. But they have enough other items that aren't that bad for you.

Back