Michelle Wie Likes Shamrock Shakes

I thought it was a great title as well. I wonder if she likes the McRib, she would become my new dream women.

The only thing that always bugs me about these deals are that you know these athletes arent eating at McDonalds.

I bet MW eats at McD's. Their restaurants in Hawaii serve portuguese sausage, eggs and rice for breakfast, saimin all the time, and have fruit punch.

Just to give y'all a heart attack... one of the best sandwiches in McD is the double quarter pounder with cheese with big mac sauce. Awesome drunk food!

When I worked in McD's some 30 years ago, we used to put McRib sauce on Sausage McMuffins and Quarter-Pounders w/cheese. So ono!

The only problem with M.W. is that she is about a foot taller than me and could probably hit the ball a lot farther than me.

She is a very beautiful woman though.

Ya think?

I bet MW eats at McD's. Their restaurants in Hawaii serve portuguese sausage, eggs and rice for breakfast, saimin all the time, and have fruit punch.

McD does a great job in knowing their market share and catering their menu for the locale. They have their staple menu items but depending on area they adjust it. I've been to the ones in the Philippines and they have McSpaghetti, McPalabok, McLoMein, Mc Fried Chicken. The one in Jamaica I went to has their fish breakfast platter. To me that's cool how they regionalize their menu.

When I worked in McD's some 30 years ago, we used to put McRib sauce on Sausage McMuffins and Quarter-Pounders w/cheese. So ono!

Bonk, do they carry the McRib sauce year round or do they only have it when they carry the McRib on the menu? That BBQ sauce is addicting.

McD does a great job in knowing their market share and catering their menu for the locale. They have their staple menu items but depending on area they adjust it. I've been to the ones in the Philippines and they have McSpaghetti, McPalabok, McLoMein, Mc Fried Chicken. The one in Jamaica I went to has their fish breakfast platter. To me that's cool how they regionalize their menu.

I think that's cool too.

Bonk, do they carry the McRib sauce year round or do they only have it when they carry the McRib on the menu? That BBQ sauce is addicting.

I worked for McD's in the early 80's so things may have changed, but back then the sauce was available only during the McRib "season". I believe we returned any unused sauce.

I worked for McD's in the early 80's so things may have changed, but back then the sauce was available only during the McRib "season". I believe we returned any unused sauce.

Oh well, I was thinking that they can slap that on some of their grilled chicken sandwiches and bam! A healthier McRib alternative.

Oh and I wouldn't mind Ms Wie outdriving me any day. I'm sure the view is better that way.

Plus the HI locations serve SPAM!!! :blob::blob::blob:

Plus the HI locations serve SPAM!!! :blob::blob::blob:

They do? They didn't when I worked there 30 years ago, and the last time I visited. :confused2:

I know that other restaurants in Hawaii do, but I didn't think McD's did.

They do? They didn't when I worked there 30 years ago, and the last time I visited. :confused2:

I know that other restaurants in Hawaii do, but I didn't think McD's did.

They did in 2003.

The only problem with M.W. is that she is about a foot taller than me and could probably hit the ball a lot farther than me.

She is a very beautiful woman though.

You're five feet tall?

Spoiler
I apologize for his, but as the grammar/usage beat cop here, the proper formulation is: about a foot taller than I [am]. If you add the am at the end of the sentence, you'll see that you need a subject, not an object.

You're five feet tall?

Spoiler
I apologize for his, but as the grammar/usage beat cop here, the proper formulation is: about a foot taller than I [am]. If you add the am at the end of the sentence, you'll see that you need a subject, not an object.

Gah! I can't believe I let that creep in there. Poor showing from an English minor.

I guess a foot was a little exaggeration. I am between 5"7' and 5"8'

I'm actually looking forward to this when we go to Hawaii in a few weeks :)

Gah! I can't believe I let that creep in there. Poor showing from an English minor.

Whew. :whew: I was afraid you wouldn't love me any more :love-over: after that.

I'm actually looking forward to this when we go to Hawaii in a few weeks :)

When I worked for McD's in the early 80's, I'd make a huge pot of rice (30 or so cups raw) every Saturday and Sunday in preparation for the breakfast rush.

The saimin is nothing special. Almost like "Cup O' Noodles", except there's fishcake in it IIRC.

At least you have your binary right in your signature. :clapp:

So depending on some of our members' math you should be closer to 5'7" than 5'8" if you are exactly in the middle. :D

When I worked for McD's in the early 80's, I'd make a huge pot of rice (30 or so cups raw) every Saturday and Sunday in preparation for the breakfast rush.

The saimin is nothing special. Almost like "Cup O' Noodles", except there's fishcake in it IIRC.

YES!!! :clapp: I can't wait :)

So depending on some of our members' math you should be closer to 5'7" than 5'8" if you are exactly in the middle. :D

More like 5'3".

Maybe I just suck at typing. I have done this before where I get the " and the ' turned around. I have not measured myself in years. All I know is that I am shorter than 6 feet.

dirt_guy: Yeah. The binary was not hard to spell fortunately. I wanted to put more, but that would take up way too much room.

I worked at a Hawaii McDonald's in the late 70's. $2.65 per hour, I believe.

btw -- my bet is that Michelle Wie is more a Zippy's girl. Better saimin, for sure.

I worked at a Hawaii McDonald's in the late 70's. $2.65 per hour, I believe.

What a small world! Which one? I worked at the Mililani one, the one next to the fire station, from '77 to '81. My brother worked at the Pearlridge 1 (upstairs) about the same time.

What a small world! Which one? I worked at the Mililani one, the one next to the fire station, from '77 to '81. My brother worked at the Pearlridge 1 (upstairs) about the same time.

Kahala Mall. And just so we don't hijack this thread, I'll point out that the Kahala McDonald's is the closest McDonald's to Michelle's "home course" at the Wailae Country Club.

Kahala Mall. And just so we don't hijack this thread, I'll point out that the Kahala McDonald's is the closest McDonald's to Michelle's "home course" at the Wailae Country Club.

I'll be at the Kahala Mall in a few weeks :D

I'm trying to figure out what anyone could possibly say that would "hijack" this thread.

Back