Mizuno MP-20 Irons

I completely forgot about the Hot Metal Pro. 7 is correct. Wow. That is a lot of irons.

MP, MMC, HMB, Tour, Forged and Hot Metal. What am I missing? The SEL is just a LH version of the MP/HMB combo set
There are Hot Metal and Hot Metal Pro.

It is...
And laughably, I'm sitting here being bummed we didn't see a new SC :ROFLMAO:
Its funny, my first reaction before writing our release article was the same, but then, it made a lot more sense. Now after hitting the MMC this time it makes even more sense, no more overlap. Three really good options that round out a ton of possibilities to build a wicked set.

I would be curious to know how many blended sets the company believes will be sold out of the MP 20 line. When you think about the permutations available there, the number of lines far exceeds 7, ha ha.

I saw somewhere that they think 80% will be blended sets, not sure if that's right or wrong but I would imagine that they expect a lot of blending going on.

7 sets
I would be curious to know how many blended sets the company believes will be sold out of the MP 20 line. When you think about the permutations available there, the number of lines far exceeds 7, ha ha.

Since the SEL sets consist of HMC in 3 and 4 and MB in 5-PW I’m guessing they expect that be the most common combo set for both righties and lefties. But it is crazy what one can do now. It makes sense because the 5i is exactly where I start to feel comfortable hitting MBs.

Does anyone have experience with the HMB vs the MP 18 FliHi in the longer irons? Comparison of forgiveness, feel and flight?

Does anyone have experience with the HMB vs the MP 18 FliHi in the longer irons? Comparison of forgiveness, feel and flight?
I don't have an iron to iron comparison, other than I played the 4/5/6 FLi Hi in my MP18 set and hit the HMB 7i this last Friday. Feel wise? I always liked the Fli Hi a lot, the HMB felt unlike any hollow body type design that I have ever hit though, it feels and sounds like a players CB imo.

I was teased that pre orders started shipping the 9th. I hope this is true. I hate having to wait until the 20th for them to even ship.

Wife is out of town for a week.

Maybe I get weak and order a set this week?

#blend. I definitely see a blend trend with the people I see playing. I play a CB/MB and love it and with the versatile wedge it's almost an Italian 4 cheese blend. Lol. I love me some Mizuno.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

And so the resistance challenge begins.

Thank goodness Elevates aren’t an option with the HMB or it’d probably already be done.

Also, not sure what reason I could ever have for not going a full set of HMB if it were to happen?

Ugh I did a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 more days until my set ships.

I’m jealous!

I only acted on it because golf season is almost over and would like to play with it as much as I can instead of waiting till next April!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMT White X100 or LZ 6.5's?

LZ.

Maximum hype.

Annnnnnnd go.
Odds are in the end they end up with Elevate X100's in them anyway.

Waiting on a return pricing email. Could be a deal too good to pass up.

Back