Mizuno ST-X and ST-Z Driver Review

My speed isn’t back yet, but we are getting there. This plays.
View attachment 9002789

And this was on a tee box and I didn’t do a great job of aligning it while on the course :rolleyes:
Had a PM about this, it was with a HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5 which I’m really enjoying. So naturally later this week this is happening....

8130CAE8-3273-40FC-9247-4D35C94C651D.jpegF1078ECC-9674-4EA6-95B2-C241D706D709.jpeg

Added an ST-Z with Motore F3 6S — 44.5 inches — to the bag today after a fitting. Felt fantastic. So stable, good dispersion, helped keep my spin down, which I could not do with Sim2, Epic Speed, G425 Max or any of the Titleists.

Very nearly went with Radspeed XB in same setup but the shop I was at had the Mizuno in hand and was out of stock on the Cobra. Didn’t have to wait and saved $50 in the process.

Added an ST-Z with Motore F3 6S — 44.5 inches — to the bag today after a fitting. Felt fantastic. So stable, good dispersion, helped keep my spin down, which I could not do with Sim2, Epic Speed, G425 Max or any of the Titleists.

Very nearly went with Radspeed XB in same setup but the shop I was at had the Mizuno in hand and was out of stock on the Cobra. Didn’t have to wait and saved $50 in the process.
That’s awesome. They’re seriously good drivers

Am I correct in thinking the adapter for ST-X & ST-Z is the same as ST200 & 190?

The golf store just called - a Mizuno box with my name on it awaits pickup. :D

Mizuno STx back in play for fun.

I need to install a shaft into the adapter and I don't know where I want to go with it.

Hzrdus T1100?
Hzrdus OG Yellow?
Graphite Design Tour AD-GP?
Nippon OG Regio Formula MB?
Kinetixx?

I don't know what to do.

got 9 holes in with the ST-X. Launching high and a bit fadey with the stock motore F3. distance was plenty good and was not punished for a few hit toe hits.

Dropping a stiffer smoke black in next time out, hopefully clean up some of that contact.

I need to install a shaft into the adapter and I don't know where I want to go with it.

Hzrdus T1100?
Hzrdus OG Yellow?
Kinetixx?

I don't know what to do.

Can I be boring and vote for the yellow?

Cannot wait to give some feedback in this thread!

.... Tomorrow is only a day away!

Hzrdus T1100?
Hzrdus OG Yellow?
Kinetixx?

I don't know what to do.
Kinetixx or AD-GP

Hzrdus T1100?
Hzrdus OG Yellow?
Kinetixx?

I don't know what to do.
Kinetixx. All the cool kids are doing it in Mizuno drivers.

What hosel setting is everyone using for their ST-X? Just left mine in standard/stock for now, since I haven’t gotten the chance to tinker with it yet, but curious to see what others are playing theirs in

What hosel setting is everyone using for their ST-X? Just left mine in standard/stock for now, since I haven’t gotten the chance to tinker with it yet, but curious to see what others are playing theirs in
I’m not in the X, preferred the Z for my wants and needs, but I’m at standard 10.5 and am clocking in the 2200 RPM range

only played it at std. launching pretty high, going to change shafts before decreasing loft.

Aaaaaaaand debut today with the Kinetixx pairings. Velocity D40 at standard 45” and the LD30+ coming in hot at 47.5” 👀

The Mizuno ST-X I ordered came in! 🦾

I like it so far - attractive to look at, sits nice, and as others have commented sounds seems pretty good in the bay. I am digging the deep face.

DD96A0E4-2B5F-48AA-9E62-26116ADA8CFF.jpeg9D107022-B979-45E2-82C0-F4DB2205F1EC.jpeg8D059B7E-ED83-4663-ADBE-AE4B90DD487F.jpeg

First session numbers show some good potential.
2F33D16F-5F4B-4FB4-AA17-05D02E97C04B.jpeg98FEF07D-051D-4B57-B84F-B00AF1090B39.jpeg6223A42C-DEDF-4230-92DB-232B8BE07D6D.jpeg

Hzrdus T1100?
Hzrdus OG Yellow?
Kinetixx?

I don't know what to do.

I would like to see the Nippon or the Kinetixx. We don't see as many of those in the wild and seeing some real world experience would be interesting.

Back