Mizuno T20 Wedges

Yes, sorry. I meant solely from a cosmetic point of view.

I guess to be fair, Vokey's don't really change much from a cosmetic point of view either (and I'm sure there are numerous others in the same boat).
Yeah, it’s fair for sure that they’ve got a similar look to them. The face pic I put in there is wild enough though it makes me want to take a look, almost hypnotizing hahaha

Ohhh....come stock with S400 TI and Zcord grips. Ponder engaged! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening nudge!

Have played Mizuno wedges for several decades. Very interested to give these a go. All my wedges I play full, 3/4, half shots as well as chip and bunkers. The MP-Rs were fantastic. The S18s less inspiring on full and 3/4 shots for some reason. Have tried Vokeys, and Cleveland’s wedges and were never comfortable with them. So these will almost certainly be in the bag this fall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice review as always, love the look of them. When the SM7 wear out these will get a look for sure

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I dig that blue. I know I probably need some new wedges, I just can't bring myself to change my J40 52°, and the only thing I don't like about my 56° is the bounce in the sand. Is wedge ponder Friday still a thing?

0e4cac75161859b323e03861c96c7186.jpg

Oh so shiny! That blue is SICK.

Was bummed Golf Galaxy didn't have the wedges in hand yesterday for me to hit next to the MD5's and MG2's!

Mizuno wedges are so underrated. They have always been quite good IMO.

Mizuno wedges are so underrated. They have always been quite good IMO.
I agree, always under the ole radar. Always great feel.

I didn’t think these were supposed to be released until the 20th but look what I found at the PGATSS...
BC406620-05FE-42BB-B17F-59F7BA449219.jpeg

I've never seen the blue in person, but dang those look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That blue always looks so badass.

I got my new T20s out to the range for some practice yesterday. Even with garbage balls and a 10-15mph headwind they were nice. I love the look of the blue with the grey face. They felt like a forged wedge should feel. I could tell I could get some good spin even with crappy balls and rock hard range. I can't wait to get them on the course tomorrow.

I got my new T20s out to the range for some practice yesterday. Even with garbage balls and a 10-15mph headwind they were nice. I love the look of the blue with the grey face. They felt like a forged wedge should feel. I could tell I could get some good spin even with crappy balls and rock hard range. I can't wait to get them on the course tomorrow.
Any significant initial finish wear? Its inevitable of course, but curious how quick it happens.

They are really solid Will, nice choice of wedges

Any significant initial finish wear? Its inevitable of course, but curious how quick it happens.
I was hitting off mats but I was pleasantly surprised by this. You couldn't even tell these had been hit if you looked at the sole. I probably hit 40-50 shots with the 60° alone and zero wear on the sole. Maybe a little different story if that was off the ground with dirt and debris but the mats usually will leave that residue or just make them look a little worn. There was none of that.

Lets make this easy. We will send one your way for review.

I am looking to get a 52 degree and I had just about decided on the MD5 Jaws, but I do love the looks of that blue and I really enjoyed my previous Mizuno wedges (mainly the T7 and T4) so I am back on the fence again. I have a $100.00 pro shop credit at my club so it may come down to if they will take it on the Mizuno or not.

Boom.

They're on the way for review. Looking forward to a closer look at the T series after their short hiatus.

Boom.

They're on the way for review. Looking forward to a closer look at the T series after their short hiatus.

You have a 56 coming in both finishes, which should make for some fun review about finish.

Boom.

I can't wait to see your photos of these.

I can't wait to see your photos of these.

You know it. I enjoy that part way more than I should. haha

You have a 56 coming in both finishes, which should make for some fun review about finish.

I was hoping this was the case, LOVE getting to see and show both finishes off.

I got the new T-20s out to the course this afternoon and I’ve missed that fresh wedge zip. I had a couple short chips with the 60 that surprised me with the grab on the green. I also had 2 sand saves, one for birdie and one for par. The feel is nice and soft compared to my old Edel wedges. I also had one 53 yard pitch with the 60 that one hopped and stopped to 7 feet. I’ll just gloss over the 3 putt that followed. I took 4 total sand shots and below is the the wear on the sole of both wedges. The 60 has the more wear due to the sand and the 54 has hardly any wear.

I only took two shots with the 54, both from about 105 yards. The bad one landed 5ft front the pin, hopped forward about 3 feet and spun back to the pitch mark. The good one ended landed 3 feet from the pin and finished 2 feet away and somehow avoided going in as it zipped back. This might be my new favorite club.

Overall great first go around. I’m very pleased with this purchase.

337A63E3-B3CA-4E04-8470-8DA8B93A37BB.jpeg
D0163A9F-9F2B-472C-AA60-813005DBD7D9.jpeg

Back