Mobile Bay LPGA Classic - THP On The Scene

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some direct links to the THP coverage of the LPGA this week and we have a bunch more stuff coming today as well. If you liked the coverage, drop a note in the comment section of the home page or hit up the LPGA on twitter and let them know. This is a tour that loves to hear from their viewers.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=16407

The coverage thus far has bar none, been the best I have ever seen from a behind the scenes perspective. Not only are we learning neat bits of practice habits, but great videos and photos posted within an hour of them being taken is very impressive and appreciated.

Keep up the stellar work from the THP Mobile Headquarters!!

This coverage has been absolutely stellar, and I know that your continuing coverage will be awesome as well. Thanks guys for all that you do for us!

The coverage has been awesome.

Awesome. I love hearing and seeing more about the LPGA as it currently doesn’t get a lot of coverage over here. Hoping that will change!

Great work by THP and it seems like the LPGA officials and players have been most welcoming too!

I am a big fan of the LPGA and now even more so after the great coverage this week. The inside looks are fasicinating. I say to both the LPGA & THP, keep up the good work.

I love this stuff! Keep up the good work!

• Admin
Thanks guys. We will have a ton more coming today.

• Admin
Just thought I would bump this for the evening crowd.

Awesome pictures JB and GG!!!! Thanks so much for the great shots of the athletes, equipment, and course!

I don't watch a whole lot of LPGA, but I will definitely be tuning in for this one.

thank you both so much so this super coverage and amazing pics! This is so awesome.

Looks like this tournament is starting off really good.
Want to give a shout out to Moira Dunn who is -2 through 11 holes right now. She is playing good golf.

Looks like this tournament is starting off really good.
Want to give a shout out to Moira Dunn who is -2 through 11 holes right now. She is playing good golf.

good for her. I see Kris finished even and Meredith is E on the course

Lots of good golf going on right now. Stacy Lewis with the club throw/Tiger Release on a follow through and the ball ends up 15 ft for birdie. Suzann yelling at balls off the tee. Business is getting heated and Lexi is right in contention.

Lots of good golf going on right now. Stacy Lewis with the club throw/Tiger Release on a follow through and the ball ends up 15 ft for birdie. Suzann yelling at balls off the tee. Business is getting heated and Lexi is right in contention.

I've been enjoying watching today. I had a good chuckle at Stacy on that, whish my "bad" shots ended up like that.

It's rough bouncing between the two tournaments, liked stacy and suzanne showing emotion.

--
Tapatalk2

Ouch. Stacy in the hazard.....

Bad time for Stacy's ball to go for a swim... Lexi is setting up for a possible birdie one hole back and with Stacy's oops, should bring it to a tie.

spazzdog

See, Feel, Trust - No Regrets!

Its going to get very interesting if Lexi, wearing fruit striped gum shirt, puts this close.

Whoo! Lexi's possible eagle could get her the lead. Not bad for the new kid!

See, Feel, Trust - No Regrets!

What a hop for Lexi!!!

6ft, c'mon now!

Oh! Lip out. Crud.

Alas, birdie to tie the lead.

I have enjoyed watching this tournament more than the Zurich.

Back