Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

LMAO - priceless!! So, was Hanks saying that he tapped me?

Just be care at THP Demo Day...you never know where Hanks will be

LMAO - priceless!! So, was Hanks saying that he tapped me?

no, but, apparently you look like a chic he bagged once while visiting UGA. She had a huge penis.

Just be care at THP Demo Day...you never know where Hanks will be

No kidding, I may need to wear this under my skirt. Just call it a Hanksfender.

41mnURkT-PL._AA300_.jpg

Haha this thread has turned ugly

Guys lets keep this to MC talk please. Thanks.

I'm officially scared now. Team THP spies just sent over some intel that details all of the hard work Cookie has been doing to prep for the MC 2.0. Look like the weights, diet, and ball striking is all coming together nicely.
a693777c-1fd0-c533.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Your joke could have been good if it wasnt for your Tapatalk signature....You really tapped that? First you go from Fred Couples for a night to this

Hahahahaha! I am pretty sure everyone had the same thought.

whatever you need to keep from messing your panties is cool

No kidding, I may need to wear this under my skirt. Just call it a Hanksfender.

41mnURkT-PL._AA300_.jpg

CB, P4B, Hawk, and Canadian beer in a car. What can possibly go wrong? I smell no shows and forfeits with an overwhelming stench of stale beer

CB, P4B, Hawk, and Canadian beer in a car. What can possibly go wrong? I smell no shows and forfeits with an overwhelming stench of stale beer

I mean there's a good chance they will be a no show on the course regardless of how they get there. At least with the road trip they will have fun

Ironically I thought the same thing, however the stench was carrots and it was coming from TX.

I call that QCA Cologne buddy. I won't be no-showing.

Ironically I thought the same thing, however the stench was carrots and it was coming from TX.

lol at stench of carrots

I call that QCA Cologne buddy. I won't be no-showing.
Exactly! We won't pull a no show, even if we're sore from riding 2 full days in a VW Slugbug with Candian beer, we'll show up like rockstars ready to ROLL!

Hawk, PM coming.

I could see this happening to them

dumb-and-dumber-pulled-over-323x700.jpg

C'mon JB. Time for fresh material....you have played carrots more than Bugs Bunny and veganism more than PETA.

And to boot....neither any longer apply.

C'mon JB. Time for fresh material....you have played carrots more than Bugs Bunny and veganism more than PETA.

Facts never get in the way of some trash talk

I'm confused but in agreeance. I think I may have just made that word up
I just chunkyrespondedtrashtalked to your second post in this thread. I figured you would get it.

Fresh material. You are like that old LP I had that skipped and went back to the 1st song every 3 minutes. You have nothing to say but weak rebuttals and things such as "weak" and "over your head". The last new comment by you happened when you finally owned up to the promise you made by eating a burger. Heck, even that wasnt original being that you are in TX and its state law to eat meat.

In fact you calling someone out on fresh material when you cant even spell fresh material is as bad as hearing Fear the Frog again or some kid screaming about IJP's freakishly weird pants and sack.

Fresh material. You are like that old LP I had that skipped and went back to the 1st song every 3 minutes. You have nothing to say but weak rebuttals and things such as "weak" and "over your head". The last new comment by you happened when you finally owned up to the promise you made by eating a burger. Heck, even that wasnt original being that you are in TX and its state law to eat meat.

In fact you calling someone out on fresh material when you cant even spell fresh material is as bad as hearing Fear the Frog again or some kid screaming about IJP's freakishly weird pants and sack.

Your rebuttals are as predicable as thechosenone's auto picks.

different-toilet-same-old-crap-big.jpg

And just like that...Cookie repeats himself again. Dude, if your only response back is "I knew that was coming" or "predictable". Its time to check out and work on some things before coming back. You are trying to make changes in your life to fit in. I get it. You want to be better at golf. You want to eat meat. You want to not wear jeans on the golf course. We get it, you want to be like Team THP, but the constant "nothingness" that are what we in the know call the typical Cookie Response is overplayed.

its time to grab those crayons and write something down or maybe use your little tapacock feature to take notes and remember the creativity. Its time cookie. The nothingness is boring and drawn out.

And just like that...Cookie repeats himself again. Dude, if your only response back is "I knew that was coming" or "predictable". Its time to check out and work on some things before coming back. You are trying to make changes in your life to fit in. I get it. You want to be better at golf. You want to eat meat. You want to not wear jeans on the golf course. We get it, you want to be like Team THP, but the constant "nothingness" that are what we in the know call the typical Cookie Response is overplayed.

its time to grab those crayons and write something down or maybe use your little tapacock feature to take notes and remember the creativity. Its time cookie. The nothingness is boring and drawn out.

LMAO - this is priceless!! You were the KING of "try again, do better, don't bring the weak sauce in here" and then when someone does it to you - it is all that I ever do.

Why don't you just go back to the drawing board and come up with some more nicknames for yourself. While you may not be able to back them up, you are absolutely brilliant at putting yourself on the imaginary pedestal.

You have a great knack of simply looking over what you may deem as quality trash talk AGAINST you and not replying to it, etc because you have no retort.

Tapacock? Is that a special Team THP thing? You guys have a brotherhood alright.....and one that we prefer that you keep to yourselves. This is a family oriented website after all.

You want to say that I lack originality? Are you effin serious? I think if we added up all 12k of your posts we could get 8 words that are different? Then you want to call out my golf game and say I can't back up what I speak? Dude you are on video playing golf with a swing that looks like you rubbed one out with a cheese grater the night before!

I have taken craps that were harder to get out than it would be facing you in a round of golf. One grunt and you fall down before the big flush. Give it a rest dude, you have no where near what it takes to match up with me on any level, let alone this one. Since you ask though, and seem to be so sincere about me not being able to back up my playing ability, why dont you convince your captain that we dont need a captains match. Its comical to think that your own team does not think you have a shot, yet here you are barking things out like "oh none of it matters".

IT ALL MATTERS little man! ALL OF IT!

Time to go back to the drawing board, because if you think the damage that was done with that cookie from my driver was bad, wait till you have to hear it for 18 holes (or 11) during a match. I would have to move to a different state because I would have two wives by the end and as you said, you would be holding some bacon and a stash of peanut butter and looking for companionship!

Back