Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Chunky,
To answer your question, yes, I think Cookie is originally from OH.

LOL how did I end up with 2 Ohioans?!

I love how the great Buckeye state got dragged into this mess. I think Cookie spends his time on Bucknuts when not making HOTD videos. I love Ohio, love it even more after I moved from there.

I don't have a home course. BUt I know that cookie has a wretched golf swing. I don't care about Nate's home course. He's completely irrelevant to me. Until he sacks up and makes it to a shindig, he's no different than any other person who mouths off about how good they are. The time he did play with THP'ers, and you filmed a hole, he flubbed chips. I don't do that.

This thread is so awesome. Cookie, you're like a blender. You just churn stuff up, spit it out, retract it, spit it out again, then say this, then say that, then play the sacrificial lamb, then want to be the hero, then you want pressure, but b/c you play someone better you have no pressure. You need to make up your mind dude.

You asked what I knew about your "home" course and I answered. We all know about the gatherings and last year's MC. Share your course info if you choose - but don't come in here calling out my measly little home course without putting out the information about yours.

Irony....still hilarious you brought that up.

Oh...and nice job setting up the excuses in advance - but trying to make fun of me for doing the same. Oh yeah....irony.

You know what Cookie. You win. Its like speaking with Gus 2.0 and that is just not worth the time and certainly not worth the effort. I have never made an excuse in my entire life about anything. The truth is the lack of creativity is shown through and through because unless myself or TC post in here, you are vacant. You are a weak come back artist that throws loose insults when under the pressure. That's fine and others can say others do as well.

I was going to tell you we will just have a friendly game and enjoy the time on the course at the outing. Now, I am going to be in your ear from the time you tee off until the time we finish. Then we will see who has the game and who doesn't. Truthfully I have never cared about winning or losing. Its always been about fun and anybody that has ever played with me from this board will tell you that. Im not a good golfer, Im a good scorer. If you only knew the truth about the last MC you might have a different view.

But I digress. Its probably best that you just forget about playing me, because truthfully, that one I will care about. I wont vacate this thread, because I think its important to be involved in all things MC, but I am not going to go on with you, because there comes a point in time that its not what it is set out to be. Its not in fun and you know that. And for the record, you can make fun of me about anything in the world, but dont ever say I make excuses. I have never done so and never will...

Boom! I reckon I agree. It's funny to see all the MC 1st timers not know wtf really goes on at one of those things. I fear that cookie might be going down the cg13 road when it comes to applying too much pressure to himself. I wish he wouldn't. It's just golf at one of the ultimate golf weekends on some wicked golf courses. He keeps talking about how all I care about is what I personally score. He doesn't know me very well.

I think I'm going to skip out on the Texans. They bore the crap out of me. I'm moving on to biggsy. I like biggsy and we've exchanged some wicked trash talk.

LMAO. The contradiction is downright amusing. I have obviously struck a nerve so will let it go.

This thread is so awesome. Cookie, you're like a blender. You just churn stuff up, spit it out, retract it, spit it out again, then say this, then say that, then play the sacrificial lamb, then want to be the hero, then you want pressure, but b/c you play someone better you have no pressure. You need to make up your mind dude.

Boom! I reckon I agree. It's funny to see all the MC 1st timers not know wtf really goes on at one of those things. I fear that cookie might be going down the cg13 road when it comes to applying too much pressure to himself. I wish he wouldn't. It's just golf at one of the ultimate golf weekends on some wicked golf courses. He keeps talking about how all I care about is what I personally score. He doesn't know me very well.

I think I'm going to skip out on the Texans. They bore the crap out of me. I'm moving on to biggsy. I like biggsy and we've exchanged some wicked trash talk.

Yeah, its unfortunate, but it is true.
THen to get the same old garbage in return is just stupid. I have a lot on my plate and frankly (and this may sound mean) dont care enough to continue to deal with nonsense. Its a shame really, because I see a great THPer and someone I call a friend doing this and not even noticing. Sometimes the laughter is at you, not with you....A phrase some should pay attention to.

Gulp! I'm going to reread this thread and hope I'm not being laughed at. Cookie we will be a team and we will see if we get to play these 2

Chunky I hate to bring you down even more, but I grew up just outside of Columbus. I used to be an OHgolfer.

Chunky,
To answer your question, yes, I think Cookie is originally from OH.

WTF?!?! About to go ape sh*t on my captain!!

Chunky I hate to bring you down even more, but I grew up just outside of Columbus. I used to be an OHgolfer.

Was driving it to work this morning catching up on the hoopla of this morning. Found this exchange pretty entertaining. No wonder there is a voice message from CL on my phone asking to redraft teams

Now that is funny!!

I think we might need to have the state flag of Ohio flying at the trophy ceremony

I think we might need to have the state flag of Ohio flying at the trophy ceremony

OH will be waiting a long time for that Ceremony. Won't be in 2012 that's for sure. Not even Urban Meyer can make Ohio exciting

I give cookie credit, he is in hear at least dishing it and taking it from you guys

Seems to be quite a few MCers that dont even bother stopping in to smack talk

I give cookie credit, he is in hear at least dishing it and taking it from you guys

Seems to be quite a few MCers that dont even bother stopping in to smack talk

I concur! It's not personal people.

Seems to be quite a few MCers that dont even bother stopping in
I know, crazy isnt it?

I concur! It's not personal people.

Cookie said it wasn't supposed to be fun. Now I don't know what to think :confused2:

Poor Dean, already scared of losing and now its all in his head that he will lose to 3 Ohioans, its just getting more embarrassing for him

Poor Dean, already scared of losing and now its all in his head that he will lose to 3 Ohioans, its just getting more embarrassing for him

I have a good record against Ohio. No fear at all. Even if you found that magical shaft that gives you the extra 80 yards.

Beating first graders doesn't count Dean, I'm talking about real Ohio golfers

Beating first graders doesn't count Dean, I'm talking about real Ohio golfers

apprently that guy had the best swing in the world and made the best par imaginable at Murfield Village. He sounded legit

apprently that guy had the best swing in the world and made the best par imaginable at Murfield Village. He sounded legit

not another guy out there that knows how to "read" greens like him

not another guy out there that knows how to "read" greens like him

true. Oh well that's in the past. Next week I get to take shots at Jake, One-T, and Yorkem. I might just bring a keyboard for Yorkem so when he gets mad on the course he doesn't break a club. Instead he can do what he does best and smash keys. Jake - well I told first graders don't count, but he's going down too. As for One-T, since he is on my team for the outing I need to cheer him on. So we can just go nuts on Grand Cypress like we did last time.

Wow, good morning everyone!

Ddec, I'm going to beat you like the rickety old man you look like while wearing that straw hat.

Back