Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Cookie would be a 4.3 as well.

LOL where's my rep!
I got you bro.

Good luck Cookie, I cant talk smack to JB after he pasted Shawn and me with that 73.

AHAHAHHA. Forward tees FTW.

LMAO....knew that was upcoming.

For the record, that was at the request of Kris and Hawk......but it is true regardless of reason.

I got you bro

You're outing approved! I love this trash talking. Cookie is always right in here taking a beating and dishing it out (just not on the course). I love it!

As does a 10 to about 23 in FL. I could only imagine what you would shoot at a course like Nates.
We already found that out......and you have an open invite anytime you want to drop in and try your craft at it. I have no issues in admitting I was wrong....but it doesn't happen a lot.

LMAO....knew that was upcoming.

For the record, that was at the request of Kris and Hawk......but it is true regardless of reason.

Here is a fact!
A certain part of that foursome saw someone on the range (not you surprisingly enough) and said I think we should play from the forward tees.

You are going down Yoccos!

We already found that out......and you have an open invite anytime you want to drop in and try your craft at it. I have no issues in admitting I was wrong....but it doesn't happen a lot.

Sorry, I have been too busy circling Orlando looking for these "easy" Club Corp courses to plan a trip another trip to TX.

Here is a fact!
A certain part of that foursome saw someone on the range (not you surprisingly enough) and said I think we should play from the forward tees.

LOL. Well, you would not say that in here if it was Hawk so that only leaves Sushi Boy.

Calling out handicaps is low rent.

LOL. Well, you would not say that in here if it was Hawk so that only leaves Sushi Boy.

The only thing I bring to the trash talk thread is honesty Cookie, that is why people get up in arms. The truth hurts.

Sorry, I have been too busy circling Orlando looking for these "easy" Club Corp courses to plan a trip another trip to TX.
They will get one there one day!!!

Here's your daily dose of facts. Cookie, you were a better matchup for me on Sunday than anybody else in our foursome. Me. Once again - shame.

LOL. No way, unless its ours. Then its low rent but we speak truth :) I just try and stay away from those two going at it haha.

You are going down Yoccos!

We're gonna have us a good old fashioned slugfest dude. Its gonna be great. I like you, but we will like closing you out early and we can share a beer or martini after.

Good thing about it in all honesty is that handicaps mean nothing in July. As was said before, we are all equal and no one gets strokes. But for trash talk, it is fair game!

The only thing I bring to the trash talk thread is honesty Cookie, that is why people get up in arms. The truth hurts.

Agreed, truth hurts much more than a funny one line zinger that means nothing.

Here's your daily dose of facts. Cookie, you were a better matchup for me on Sunday than anybody else in our foursome. Me. Once again - shame.

How dare you bring logic and facts to this thread Hawk. That is blasphemy.

We're gonna have us a good old fashioned slugfest dude. Its gonna be great. I like you, but we will like closing you out early and we can share a beer or martini after.

You are so damn likeable it makes this trash talk difficult. Kind of like you finding the fairway.

How is it a shame? I played like crap, you did not play great. You are a 14 and I am a 10. Not too far apart, no?

How is it a shame? I played like crap, you did not play great. You are a 14 and I am a 10. Not too far apart, no?

Here he goes again! If it were a 10 and a 6 you would be singing a different tune. You're one weirdo.

Good thing about it in all honesty is that handicaps mean nothing in July. As was said before, we are all equal and no one gets strokes. But for trash talk, it is fair game!

Agreed, truth hurts much more than a funny one line zinger that means nothing.

Yea, sort of. I still think it's a lame thing to say. Everybody that's in this thing has qualified and is ready to play. Talk about beating somebody all you want, but saying they shouldn't be part of it does more to make you look bad than the person you are talkign about imo.

I guess so, but I suspect that 14.4 will be a distant memory soon.

I can hear an old lady out in the rocking chair talking about you boys. Well except for those Team Paradise Champion Golfers. You other dudes better watch out! You never know when she might pop in the video thread to set ya straight :alien:

Martini? I expected more out of you Marcs, this disappoints me. I want to drink some High Life with you.

Cookie needs to be banned, 2 day break away from the trash talk thread.

You are so damn likeable it makes this trash talk difficult. Kind of like you finding the fairway.

pfft! we don't need to find fairways to whip up on a couple of snow birds.

Back