Morgan Cup Trophies

Very cool Team THP!! They look great! The winning team will so very glad to get them!

Now we're talking. Those look fantastic JB! You guys think of everything and know it will be a fantastic momento for the winning team.

Can't wait to see the actual cup.

Bravo THP, bravo!

I'm late to the party on this one, but these look great. The event is already special as it is, but things like this keep making it even better. I'm honored to be a participant in the Morgan Cup. THP, thanks for everything you have already done to make this tournament great, and I can't wait to see what's coming in the future!

VERY VERY COOL! As usual, THP is stepping it up. I'm with GG, I can't wait to see the BIG cup/trophy as well! This event is really approaching quickly...amazing!

Great looking trophies! Gotta work on my game so I can get in the action next time!

Fantastic trophies for a fantastic event !

Great looking trophies JB and GG, they look great, and start obvious "can't wait for these to be mine" comment.

Great looking trophies.

Nice looking trophies. Can't wait to see the main trophy. That'll be a sight to behold.

Shots anyone?

Beautiful Trophies.

Better start working on my game now so I can look forward to winning one of those in 2016.

That's funny right there.

Must be nice!

Nice trophies for sure. JB Only started more competition between both teams by showing off the trophies lol

You may as well start engraving the names on Team Paradise on these trophies. We are taking them home!

very nice trophies. I can't wait to see the actual Morgan Cup itself! Way to go THP

very nice trophies. I can't wait to see the actual Morgan Cup itself! Way to go THP

Don't you mean to say you can't wait to see the actual Morgan Cup sitting on our head table at our wedding?

Don't you mean to say you can't wait to see the actual Morgan Cup sitting on our head table at our wedding?

Better marry that one quick Ddec.

That would be awesome. It could be like the Stanley Cup, every member of the team gets a day with the actual cup!

ddec's face after that brilliant comment:

black-eye-smiley-md.png

What is a quick way to end it before it starts.

Ill take wrong things to say for $400 Alex.

I think I'm to the $1000 category by now.

Hahaha, Dean is my hero. So is Nerfny.

JB, these trophies are amazing. I really cannot wait to see what the big one looks like too.

lmao ddec is now in panic mode. Here you go dude even though youre on the other team: www.1800flowers.com

Back