Morgan Cup - Video Thread

INternetGolfer you got a really nice swing dude! I gotta get over to your fitting thread and read about your experience. Good videos and yeah, really nice swing!

After my very first swing my fitter said "nice, you got a little Paul Casey in you."

Nice swing there buddy!! We would make a great scramble team, my height and your swing!

After my very first swing my fitter said "nice, you got a little Paul Casey in you."

With that news Tmex just became your biggest fan

without further adieu....the NC Gambler unboxing!

Great unboxing Tyler. The attention to detail on the putter head is absolutely phenomenal. I also really like that grip, the color pops on it very nicely.

Awesome unboxing vid, Tyler!

That is one sexy putter!!!! ow ow!

Nice unboxing vid tnolan. I love the way it came out with the red white and blue. The stitching on the headcover is a great touch. Big fan of the grip as well. Roll it well dude.

Nice video TyNo, good looking flat stick. Love the color combo you went with again, will look quite nice with those custom 588s as well!

Ata boy Tyler chasing down the FedEx truck. Very sessy putter dude

Very nice, tnolan!

Awesome unboxing TNolan! Dog is cute. Like how you "Peeked" to make it easier. Thought it was funny.

Nice video's B-radd. Good looking swing. And awesome experience.

Tyler that is one sharp putter.....I loved that line from the first time I saw it....the colors look great and I really like the grip you chose...nice job.

Nice flatstick there tnolan.

Nice video and putter tnolan. Very sexy flat stick!

Most of you have already seen my wedge video, but I wanted to post it here too.

Made a little video yesterday while out practicing, it's a little windy at first but it does settle down.

Spoiler

Decided to knock the rust off my video skills yesterday. Pretty rusty and aggravating making videos by yourself but I had fun with it, and of course hitting a 588 wedge is always fun :)

Spoiler

Nice unboxing Tyler! Man that putter is sharp! You and SW got me on the edge of my seat waiting for the Fed Ex truck.

Nice cargo shorts. haha. Kidding man, thank for the video

Back