Morgan Cup - Video Thread

That hair is approaching Frances hair. Stunning

it is stunning

I'll take GIR's you can have the GAIR's.

hahaha, I am ok with a GAIR and a Par. All day, actually, I did that for 7 holes. not really...we get in the cart and both say..."par, 2 putt"

Who cares when you're hitting drives like those. 370 yard par 4's and we're hitting drivers and 3/4 sand wedges. We're monsters.

I like the GAIR. Makes my putting stats seem better

I know I am not in the MC 2.0, but I thought I'd make a video anyway.

[video=youtube;-SFR5qXwEJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SFR5qXwEJA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I also posted this in the outing thread as it applies to there too.

Belbs

I know I am not in the MC 2.0, but I thought I'd make a video anyway.

[video=youtube;-SFR5qXwEJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SFR5qXwEJA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I also posted this in the outing thread as it applies to there too.

Belbs
That is freaking awesome!!!

Not bad by The Belbs. Fun and well done (other than the singing). However there is so much wrong with that and the people that know me would agree. However fun is fun.

I don't care what team you're on...that's funny. Except for the Canadian rapper part

How freaking appropriate! The Belbs just hit a home run with that one. Very, very well done Belbs!

Team Hackers tapping!

Not bad by The Belbs. Fun and well done (other than the singing). However there is so much wrong with that and the people that know me would agree. However fun is fun.

To me, that is what makes it even funnier.

Well done Belbs! Nice to see JB on the other end of it for once. Funny stuff.

Thats freakin hilarious belbs! I laughed through the whole thing. Epic.

That was hilarious, but wow, Belbs, you can't sing, hold a rhythm, or rap. Well, that's exactly why it was hilarious. :alien:

That was funny. And unlike your videos of the past, we could actually hear you!

LOL, Belbs that was freaking awesome man. Thanks for doing that.

awesome vid belbs

ballsy move by the Belbs to go after the EWF in that tone of "singing"...
very well done.

Morgan Cup prep: The tee shot.

I thought the video was frozen for a little bit there Smalls. That is a long time at setup...:D

LOL @ Smalls. Training is paying off man, hope I tee off in the group in front of you. Ha

Team Hackers tapping!

Belbs that was F'ing hilarious. White Canadian rapper taking on The Wow Factor.

Morgan Cup prep: The tee shot.

An homage post. Very nice. Unless it wasn't in which case I am thankful I play a small part in the pairings lol

Back