Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

Team Blazing Birdies

Last two for now

Team Wonder Whackers
Team Gopher's revenge

Team Tenacity

I have been preaching what the MC really is. and quite frankly the competition isnt what its about to me. But, some people go with full intentions of winning. I heard of a match being over 9 and 8 on sunday and they carded it was over 2 and 1. thats what its about. Its about THP and the companies. If someone wants to go down to COMPETE and risk embarrassing someone then they need to look in the mirror. hence the reason why I am the first person to give a putt, I want everone to have a good time. I DO NOT for a second deserve to win a match based on a 4 footer.

edit: sorry I got off topic there.

Team Love One-T

This is a great perspective. I loved seeing people give close putts, I feel like repping sponsors and having fun definately was emphasized over the competition itself. Like I kept saying earlier, it looked like everyone was best buddies out on the course, not competitors and that is what the MC seems to be about

I have been preaching what the MC really is. and quite frankly the competition isnt what its about to me. But, some people go with full intentions of winning. I heard of a match being over 9 and 8 on sunday and they carded it was over 2 and 1. thats what its about. Its about THP and the companies. If someone wants to go down to COMPETE and risk embarrassing someone then they need to look in the mirror. hence the reason why I am the first person to give a putt, I want everone to have a good time. I DO NOT for a second deserve to win a match based on a 4 footer.

Team Love One-T

Except last year :alien face:

Team Love One-T

What I saw in today's coverage was just this...the camaraderie between all participants and the willingness to be able to be detailed with how you describe your game and what equipment you are using...the competition aspect while very cool wasn't the most apparent thing about the coverage at all...you nailed it on the head with this comment.

Tapping from my S3

Team The WedgiesL

Team Live It

Team Hook n Slice

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Was that at any one time? I saw something like 85-90 total. Both low numbers for sure.

It seemed to be in that 50-60 range for me as well throughout coverage

It seemed to be in that 50-60 range for me as well throughout coverage

That is what I noticed, but wasn't sure if it was accurate. It just seems super low, I am sorta confused :confused2:

That is what I noticed, but wasn't sure if it was accurate. It just seems super low, I am sorta confused :confused2:

Your not confused. However keep in mind that people watching straight from Ustream or via the app do not count.

Your not confused. However keep in mind that people watching straight from Ustream or via the app do not count.

Well do you have any idea how many watched it at one time if you include those?

Well do you have any idea how many watched it at one time if you include those?

I know exactly how many watched it and who for the most part. I will not be sharing those numbers right now though.

Did it only count those who were watching from the home page?

Lets keep this about the contest guys.

THis will get skimmed over by most, but I am honestly curious how many that are in this thread took the time to watch any of the coverage today. Im going to scan over IPs to see who got a chance to tune in I think.

Wish I could have. Work from 7:30-5:30 and its not some cozy office job.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I tuned in for maybe ten minutes... My grandma just flew in and I haven't seen her in 8 months so I went to go visit for a few hours. Tomorrow I can hopefully watch a good bit of it.

THis will get skimmed over by most, but I am honestly curious how many that are in this thread took the time to watch any of the coverage today. Im going to scan over IPs to see who got a chance to tune in I think.
Was totally bummed I couldn't tune in more was using the wireless hot spot on my iPhone did my ip pop up caught about an hour before I absolutely had to leave!

Unfortunately I couldn't because of work, but I definitely will be watching the next two days.

Back